Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg

6j3OcCr.jpg

Tbh, it’s not like anyone would know his height unless he wrote it in his bio. So his height wouldn’t be a factor until they meet irl.

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
I look hapa (im white tho) but maybe I could pull this off. Non whites don't think I look hapa really. Not that I would do this because I don't want an Asian wife

He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.

His facial features are pretty decent.
Oh well that explains it. Face matters the most to an extent

JBW is law.
Whitecels are fakecels.
I agree to an extent. I'm white but I look hapa which is why I'm a truecel. My brother doesn't and he is just an acnecel but he still had non white foids show interest

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
lucky, well women in south korea like twinkfags for god knows why. sparky is prolly a twink or some shit this would only work on him cause most incels are not twinks. he's just a lucky bastard.

I used to make a lot of tinder experiments but now I think it's a beginner's way to visualize the blackpill. the more time goes by the more I have disregard for statistics and physical evidence and the more I delve into the psychological and philosophical aspect of it. I seek knowledge of things I don't know and I am so blackpilled that nearly all tinder experiments became predictable for me.

Just b white applies to girls as well.
I have to admit it ,but Asian women+white man=ER in most cases.But tbh ER was pretty good looking for a hapa ,most hapacels are very bad looking.

Race mixing should be banned because it creates a kid with no clear ethnicity that has no belonging to any race most important.

One dude from this thread sent me pic to use, but he also isn't ugly despite claiming to be. I am starting to think this entire forum is infested with fakecels.

If someone is ACTUALLY UGLY, please send me pics and I'll do an accurate experiment, until then, it can't be done.
I think im pretty decent looking but the only thing is I get no pussy at all lol

BTW how to spoof location on Tinder. I tried the Fake GPS app on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Enabled developer mode and set it as the mock locations app. Also set location to device only. Turned off Wifi. Still it only gives me local results.
How do you fake a location lol

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
Why are they all 7000 kilometers away.

I set my location to Seoul one time but on Badoo instead of Tinder, however I never even seen 1 Korean foid on there, only Filipinas and a few Eastern Euro women. I was under the assumption that Korean foids don't even use Western-based dating apps like TInder.

Maybe those were fake profiles?

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad nameKys freak people like you give incel a bad name

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
Its probably because in east asia white is seen as high class and fancy. Its just pure betabuxxing. An incels could sign up for an sugar daddy website and get the same results because they want money.

Post pics of this Sparky.

Just to confirm the JBW in Asia theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back