Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Tinder doesn't work for me I think it's broken"

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Tinder doesn't work if you are not Chad.

Tinder only works on Chad's phone. It comes with a plugin called "muh personality" that connects with a woman's personality detector which helps holes filter out toxic men.

It's hard to believe this is not sarcasm, tbh.

I mean it's like his mind refuses to draw the necessary conclusion.

Dude i think my tinder needs some batteries or something this shit don't fucking work.

My tinder must be broken no females are matching me guys

I keep getting “ghosted” whatever that means. Huh. Must be a glitch or something.

Sad to watch the full vid. He even swiped right on obvious scammers and bots. Not even the fucking bots and scammers want him. Fucking Christ. He even paid for Tinder plus but fuckh he's getting ZERO results. Jesus. I feel for him though. I have Tinder and going on for years and I have zero matches no matter where I go. It is what is for us ricecels I guess. Anyway, I could try to give him some insight.

1. He's in Seoul. From what I have heard and read, hypergamy is rampant in Seoul. Gook foids have such high standards for Korean men it's pretty fucking ridiculous. Also, it doesn't help that he's a non-gook. Gooks tend to want to date within their own ethnicity (unless it's a gigaChad that's not a soldier stationed near the DMZ). Gooks actually think of us Chinks as extremely messy, dirty, and smelly. That definitely doesn't help him, no matter if he is trilingual or not.

2. His pics suck. His pictures make him look uglier than he really is (he's pretty fucking hideous to begin with, but the pictures he has does not do him ANY favors. For example, his profile picture on the iphone (left) shows how small and thin his overall frame is. His arms are super skinny and his forehead is huge. The fourth pic on the iPhone (the one with him and the cat), his hair is fucking AWFUL. He looks like a balding 30+ year old instead of someone who still has his hair. Also, puppies > cats. Every time.

This guy has hobbies too

View: https://youtu.be/pdy6ABm-puQ

According to :bluepill::soy: logic he should be drowning in pussy

Him putting up a picture of him playing the guitar would make a relatively better tinder profile (he still not at low-tier normie if he did so but he wouldn't be a walking Hunchback chastity belt of Notre Dame).

4. He's also ricecel so he's automatically at a disadvantage. He needs to get out of Seoul and go back to China. He'll at least be low-tier normie there (though the hypergamy is extremely rampant in China as well).