Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder cutting incels out of the genetic structure of society.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
We're literally being bred out. Dating apps/sites like tinder have allowed women to be far more selective. Soon we'll be bred out of existence, only Chads will remain then and inceldom will be nothing but a genetic relic of the digital past.

Tinder is the engine, but insatiable male thirst is what fuels it.

The web of female nature interprets inceldom as damage, and routes around it.

The only viable solution is EITHER to get rid of feminism and go back to a society that disproves of premarital sex to the same level it disproves of pedophilia.

OR

failing that.
To use genetic tampering to ensure that only 1 in 15 babies are born male.
With 1 male for every 15 females, the females can do what they love (naturally form harems) and no male would be lonely enough to ER. They'd be happy living with many women they love, and wouldn't even DARE think of doing anything against society that gives them so much.

Nope. Natural selection never ends.

The only viable solution is EITHER to get rid of feminism and go back to a society that disproves of premarital sex to the same level it disproves of pedophilia.

OR

failing that.
With 1 male for every 15 females, the females can do what they love (naturally form harems) and no male would be lonely enough to ER. They'd be happy living with many women they love, and wouldn't even DARE think of doing anything against society that gives them so much.

There's still problem in the interim generations before the sex ratio is realigned, how to convince populations to practice selective breeding. We've already seen what happens when hormonal birth control is commonplace. Technology isn't advanced enough yet to distract people away from breeding. VR, drugs, etc aren't exactly affordable either. Shit will get much worse especially for poor, sub6 men before gets better.

Tinder has literally made the bottom third of men incel. I'm surprised nobody has done a study to see how it's affected the sex lives of men.

I fucking agree...
And it is true, since the Great Inbalance of the sexual market (globalization, feminism, internet, mass media, easy travel, long peace in western countries...) the male genes that women reject are going extinct, because foids now can actually choose to only have sex with the top 10% (forming harems naturally)

Natural selection.

The normie male guests here will soon be victims of Tinder as well if they aren’t already.

being really into conspiracy theories i agree. i think it allows women to stay single longer due to getting sex from someone maybe once a month. looking at teh japan model, i think in 20 years it's going to back fire on em bad. men will have it easy and just off them selves. women will just have to work with no real end goal in sight

Tinder cuts 75% of men out of the gene pool. Harem mentality will be really strong in the future.

I don't know about you but I find it smart to invest in banjos. Just an idea...

Lmao natural selection is brutal and always will be. Top 1-2% of men get everythung meanwhile the rest of us plebs fight for scraps.

Good

Why would you want more people to suffer inceldom?

You're not correct about only chads will survive. There must be a balance in our nature, there must be good and bad therefore chads and incels.