Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder currychad experiment in Taipei

11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
Since I just did  Knajid's experiment there I was curious how a curry chad would do. Also @Sparky this is the experiment I was talking about.

I ended the experiment after 40 min, used tinder pro

Result: Matches: 73

ssrQH9g.png


The guy used

Uklp6qz.jpg


SPZidVJ.jpg




A question to others:  I want to know what makes this guy so appealing to femoids. I used him in experiments before and he always slays and femoids are always complimenting his looks. I mean if I had not used him in experiments then I wouldn't have thought that he would do so well.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
His facial features are 100% white, though.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
CopingGymcel said:
His facial features are 100% white, though.

Yeah but what makes him so appealing. I wanted to know. These bitches are still complimenting him, kek. They don’t know that they are talking to a subhuman. Femoids are really stupid
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
11gaijin said:
Yeah but what makes him so appealing. I wanted to know. These bitches are still complimenting him, kek. They don’t know that they are talking to a subhuman. Femoids are really stupid

That's the problem with top tier curry guys, they look white. The only way to be attractive and Indian is to not look Indian. 

It doesn't really prove much when it comes to how well Indians can do with women, because he is pretty much white with a tan as far as I am concerned. If anything, he looks like one of those light skinned Arab models.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
CopingGymcel said:
That's the problem with top tier curry guys, they look white. The only way to be attractive and Indian is to not look Indian. 

It doesn't really prove much when it comes to how well Indians can do with women, because he is pretty much white with a tan as far as I am concerned. If anything, he looks like one of those light skinned Arab models.

kek, wish I looked like that.
 
Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
669
Online
5d 6h 25m
11gaijin said:
A question to others:  I want to know what makes this guy so appealing to femoids. I used him in experiments before and he always slays and femoids are always complimenting his looks. I mean if I had not used him in experiments then I wouldn't have thought that he would do so well.

The copers at cucktears have a pretty good list:

Body:
Obviously 6'2"+ height
Big wrist size
Broad shoulders
Athletic body
Visible abdominal muscle.
Good waist to shoulder ratio.
Big hands
Broad neck
Nice ass

Face:
Big and chiseled square jaw
Straigh teeth
Wide pallet and beautiful smile
Forward grown maxilla (upper jaw)
Forward grown orbitals around eyes making eyes look deep set.
Massive browridge
No upper eyelid exposure (your upper eyelide shouldn't be showing)
Good under eye support (no dark circles and hollowness)
Almond shaped eyes
Slightly positive canthal tilt.
Straight and narrow nose.
Wide and big cheekbones
Hollow cheeks due to protruding bones
Good mid-face ratio
Good distance between eyes
Good chin to plithrum (area above upper lip) ratio
Short plithrum
Fully grown facial hair and beard
NW0 hairline (which means no temple recession)
Low hairline
Full lips
Big and square chin.
Harmony between all of the above features.
Clear skin, zero acne and wrinkles.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
I get 20 matches in 2 hours in Asian countries..

Fuark I wanna go to Thailand next year.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
Weed said:
I get 20 matches in 2 hours in Asian countries..

Fuark I wanna go to Thailand next year.

This was Taiwan. In Thailand I am sure he would get over 200 matches in 2 hours, even more.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Weed said:
I get 20 matches in 2 hours in Asian countries..

Fuark I wanna go to Thailand next year.

Get out Chadlite  :heh:
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
I get 20 matches in 2 hours in Asian countries..
Fuark I wanna go to Thailand next year.
Get out Chadlite :heh:
Sure. One of the reasons I get so many matches there because I have blonde hair and blue eyes
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Weed said:
Sure. One of the reasons I get so many matches there because I have blonde hair and blue eyes

So do I. Wish I had dark hair with blue eyes. I wish I was "tall and dark"  :(
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
CopingGymcel said:
Get out Chadlite  :heh:

Asia is easy mode tbh. I am curry and I get 30 matches in half hour (with pro of course) in Thailand, kek. Didn't try Taipei though. Wish I could move to Thailand or Philippines
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
11gaijin said:
Asia is easy mode tbh. I am curry and I get 30 matches in half hour (with pro of course) in Thailand, kek. Didn't try Taipei though. Wish I could move to Thailand or Philippines

So why are we even incel then? No excuse not going to Asia to get laid.

For me, my biggest fear is that I'd go to Asia and would get no female attention. Imagine that. That would be such suifuel.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Sure. One of the reasons I get so many matches there because I have blonde hair and blue eyes
So do I. Wish I had dark hair with blue eyes. I wish I was "tall and dark" :(
Dark hair would be epic tbh but I sprayed it once with dark hair.. just looked weird.. I would look good if I had a good chin tho.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
Sparky said:
Try spoofing his location to somewhere with more competition like Miami or Vegas

He would still slay. Although I can do it. I used him in a tinder experiment in Singapore, got 53 matches in half hour.


CopingGymcel said:
So why are we even incel then? No excuse not going to Asia to get laid.

For me, my biggest fear is that I'd go to Asia and would get no female attention. Imagine that. That would be such suifuel.

How do we get there? Need a fucking job as a curry and its not easy although that is my aim. WIth some more experience I would have higher chances of being hired there.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,570
Online
140d 19h 18m
A true Chadpreet Thundertikka.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
11gaijin said:
He would still slay. Although I can do it. I used him in a tinder experiment in Singapore, got 53 matches in half hour.



How do we get there? Need a fucking job as a curry and its not easy although that is my aim. WIth some more experience I would have higher chances of being hired there.



A 2-4 week vacation in Thailand shouldn't be too expensive.

My brother (who is better looking than me) got so much attention in Asia. Women were chasing him pretty much.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
CopingGymcel said:
A 2-4 week vacation in Thailand shouldn't be too expensive.

That I keep on doing man, although 1 week. I am going again in Feb. But want to stay there for few years. My curry friend works in Singapore and fucks this cute Filipino chick. In India he couldn't get laid. Fucking impossible to get laid here unless you are a very top tier male since sex is taboo and few females are willing to have sex and so hypergamy is very high.


ilieknothing said:
A true Chadpreet Thundertikka.

kek
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
11gaijin said:
That I keep on doing man, although 1 week. I am going again in Feb. But want to stay there for few years. My curry friend works in Singapore and fucks this cute Filipino chick. In India he couldn't get laid. Fucking impossible to get laid here unless you are a very top tier male since sex is taboo and few females are willing to have sex and so hypergamy is very high.



kek



Why haven't you gotten laid then? Or are you not an incel?
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
CopingGymcel said:
Why haven't you gotten laid then? Or are you not an incel?

I never tried tinder in Thailand until coming back after my last trip. That is when I saw that tinder is fucking easy there. I only used to escortcel in Thailand, kek
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
11gaijin said:
I never tried tinder in Thailand until coming back after my last trip. That is when I saw that tinder is fucking easy there. I only used to escortcel in Thailand, kek

Can't you just walk around or sit at a pub and try to get eye contact with some girl and then approach?
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
CopingGymcel said:
Can't you just walk around or sit at a pub and try to get eye contact with some girl and then approach?

There are discos where you can do this. Most of the bars I went to were beer bars and gogo bars which have escort girls. So at the end you need to pay however it is very cheap compared to my country. If you are white it is much more easier. I might try your approach but I only go their for a week and I want to maximize the fucks. I don't have much clue about ONS etc so I feel I might be wasting my time which could be invested in getting a good looking escort girls where returns are guaranteed. If I were there for a longer time I would thin about getting laid the tinder route.
 

Similar threads

HiddenUzer
Replies
13
Views
823
ineedassistance
ineedassistance
Deleted member 43928
Replies
9
Views
330
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
sub human
Replies
12
Views
233
Neeru
Neeru
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top