Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tinder clowns embarrasing themselves again

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Like damn these guys are so pathetic. They keep embarrassing themselves hoping it will happen someday.

Just try hard all the time and you may have a chance to get someone who just paints her face theory.

if chad... you know the rest

Wow, look guys he used that cartoon car as a pickup line !
Very funny !

Jestermaxxing is so fucking pathetic. It’s so painfully obvious the all parties involved except to the jester, who sees himself as a quirky Casanova. There was even a blackpilled line about it in the original diary of a wimpy kid book.

Meanwhile Chad could open with, this is a picture of my asshole; have you ever performed analingus?

it doesn't matter what you say on Tinder, its literally 100% looks (not 99%)

Why does that sub still exist after the nuclear blackpill, aka the chadfish experiments, dropped?

A reddit comment.

5'8" but my personality is 6'2"

I matched with a girl who’s bio was just “I’m Italian” and I asked her how Italian was she on a scale of bacon cheeseburger to spaghetti and meatballs.
She said she was no longer interested and that what I said was extremely offensive
I said “riperoni”
She unmatched

A reddit comment.

5'8" but my personality is 6'2"

I matched with a girl who’s bio was just “I’m Italian” and I asked her how Italian was she on a scale of bacon cheeseburger to spaghetti and meatballs.
She said she was no longer interested and that what I said was extremely offensive
I said “riperoni”
She unmatched
That comment section is full of normie cringe. Its like people are in a contest for who can say the most obnoxious and dumb shit for attention and likes.

I fucking hate normies.

“I may be 5’4, but my personality is 6’4”

:feelskek: :dab:

If Chad done it, it wouldve been the most le quirky opener she'd ever seen tee-hee :feelsclown:

Her saying "you need to do better" while passively waiting for her 1000+ matches to message her first infuriates me.

Also this:

if chad... you know the rest

I said “riperoni”
She unmatched
imagine thinking that this is quirky or funny and doesn't make you look like a complete manchild. there is just something deeply wrong with redditors tbh

Her saying "you need to do better" while passively waiting for her 1000+ matches to message her first infuriates me.
it is indeed infuriating
C4C08B4E D6FF 4EF8 9FAE 91EF5D459F4B
C4C08B4E D6FF 4EF8 9FAE 91EF5D459F4B

Someone should do an experiment with chadfish using that cringe McQueen line and see what happens
I mean we know what will happen but it’s always fun to see the proof

That comment section is full of normie cringe. Its like people are in a contest for who can say the most obnoxious and dumb shit for attention and likes.

I fucking hate normies.

If females aren't messaging you back after "hey, how are you?" it's over. This simply shows that the guy is unattractive; if he had a good face the foid will make an effort. Foids claim that we need to talk about more of their/our interests, but their bios are empty and they don't care about our interests.

Do they have any sense of shame?

Meanwhile Chad just indicates a time and a place.

I think he knows jestermaxxing doesn't work, he just wanted to share his extremely funny """""""joke""""""" to his fellow low mental power redditors.

So pathetic. Imagine being lectured by a foid. He’s less than a beta at this point

HES NOT FUCKING FUNNY ENOUGH
B58c037e734f78b96e95af7358d7b554  beautiful men mario

LOOK how funny and happy he is!!! smile more and be more happy stupid inkwels then you get matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Pathetic jestermaxxer

Post the full size one.
ee7bw3ng9cu31.jpg
Sadly don’t have it
Post the full size one.
ee7bw3ng9cu31.jpg
Sadly don’t have full size. I found that on google images and was hoping someone else would have it
HES NOT FUCKING FUNNY ENOUGH
View attachment 245753
LOOK how funny and happy he is!!! smile more and be more happy stupid inkwels then you get matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
”his personality is so funny! He’s so down to earth !”

Clown world keeps on honkin'

The cringe is strong in this one. Real strong. I seriously would like to know what went through his head to think this was a good idea before posting it. I also want to know his age.

Pls ms. Just a crumb of pussy