Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tinder "blocked" my account and i found this post accidentally

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
Damn, i was looking for reason why i can´t use my Tinder account. I´ve got 3 likes (landwhales) after swiping for few months. I sent message to one and she didn´t reply anyway. When i was bored at work i was swiping from time to time but i didn´t get any matches anyway so i gave up and after few moths i wanted to give it another try but my Tinder account gave me just white loading screen on smartphone and also PC. And i could use my Tinder account, but not for swiping. Than i deleted my account and created a new one and it start to work again.

I was wondering if anything like that happened to anyone so i searched on google and instead.... i found this dating advice for women:

That difference between my problem and foids problem is true rage fuel

Tinder is a night and day difference if you're a sub5 male vs a sub5 female. I have zero motivation to try any dating sites/apps ever again right now.

JFL at being on tinder as an ugly male, what were you looking for? reason to kill yourself? getting mocked of by foids online?

Tinder is giving me white screen too. But that happens when i'm not logged, because the app doesn't even give me a chance to log. Garbage app, the programmers couldn't even make it work right. Whatever, better this way, tinder is suicidefuel and shouldn't be used.

Wait, you got matches? On a regular non-Chadfish Tinder account? Is it brag or no?

They secretly use front cam on phones to preemptively filter people.

I was wondering if there is any chance for me, but it looks like it is over. No matter how much i looksmax, gymmax, moneymax it´s not enough for foids standards.

Wait, you got matches? On a regular non-Chadfish Tinder account? Is it brag or no?

3 landwhales out of all the swipes within miles or hundreds/thousands of is hardly bragging, but it mogs me!

3 landwhales out of all the swipes within miles or hundreds/thousands of is hardly bragging, but it mogs me!

What counts is whether the mods say it's bragging.

JFL at using Tinder presentd by the Jews.

If you get real (not bots) matches on Tinder, then you mog me.

Just be white screen theory confirmed

whats the point of trying tinder when youre incel

I want to slap all cunts who complain about "dating problems"

Jfl at using tinder as a non chad in 2019
Even chadlites only get 4/10