Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder BBC experiment

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

here is the experiment with BBC

Rejected

>When you're so subhuman even your content gets rejected

It's over

You got a mirror link?

link it big fellla although i already know the results BBC will get a lot of white youngling puss.

Publishing in progress

Too low inhib for the internet :feelsahh:

'This video has been removed due to a breach of the Terms of use'

Can't be exposing the truth about female sexual desires. That's a no-no

Latest one does. Please provide context for this video. What exactly happened?

Just gave catfishing a try. Created account with 8/10 male and edgy description (like play WoW all day, every woman is princess, etc.). First hour in and already have 5 matches. And that is during work hours! Acting egdy and needy doesn't repels women if you are attractive!

Great, proves that an 8/10 or 9/10 black male can slay as much as his white equivalent. Except that's not what the BBC meme is about, it's trying to be the inverse of "Just Be White" theory, not the inverse of "Just Be Chad" theory.
We already knew Tyrone slays about as much as Chad, try this Tinder experiment with an average looking blackcel like Kent or a below average looking blackcel and you'll get results far worse than their white counterparts.

Upload your video to bitchute. They won't remove it.

Great, proves that an 8/10 or 9/10 black male can slay as much as his white equivalent. Except that's not what the BBC meme is about, it's trying to be the inverse of "Just Be White" theory, not the inverse of "Just Be Chad" theory.
We already knew Tyrone slays about as much as Chad, try this Tinder experiment with an average looking blackcel like Kent or a below average looking blackcel and you'll get results far worse than their white counterparts.

I'm surprised you didn't bring up the fact his matches weren't that great despite him being a top tier black model.

This is coming from someone who used to believe in BBC theory.

Errr.. I don't know about that. Pretty much allof the matches was with fat and/or ugly bitches. The Tyrone in question is one of the most famous black models. If it prove something is that not even a black model can score gl white women.

Errr.. I don't know about that. Pretty much allof the matches was with fat and/or ugly bitches. The Tyrone in question is one of the most famous black models. If it prove something is that not even a black model can score gl white women.

Yup, that what I was thinking too.

The model is pretty much better looking than Tyson Beckford in his prime.

its me swiping as the BBC
Did you do something to filter fat women with big chins? Is the average american women really that fat?

TBH, tho. i don't find that guy that attractive. I've seen better looking nigs that weren't models.

TBH, tho. i don't find that guy that attractive. I've seen better looking nigs that weren't models.
suspicious thing to say...

you some kinda faggot?

I'm surprised you didn't bring up the fact his matches weren't that great despite him being a top tier black model.

This is coming from someone who used to believe in BBC theory.
Half of the matches you couldn't see because catfishman clicked off too fast, but yeah it didn't seem like he was pulling any of the blonde haired blue eyed type stacies which his white counterpart definitely would have pulled so that on its own would put a dent in "Just BBC" theory.

Either way I didn't focus on that because with enough time he would have definitely matched with 10/10 looking white women, and that clearly wasn't the point of catfishman's video otherwise he would have swiped left on every sub8 foid. He's trying to prove/disprove BBC theory with a tinder experiment but the tinder experiment is flawed because BBC theory is claiming blackcels are volcels, no one has any delusions that Tyrone can't get matched.
Would be interesting to see this experiment done again but without matching with any sub8 foid.

There's nothing faggy about mirin other men or knowing way too many male models names.
um, actually there is. You a fag son

it's OK though, we're all friends here and shit

um, actually there is. You a fag son

it's OK though, we're all friends here and shit
You're wrong, sir. Just because I watch this video everyday that doesn't make me a homo.

I did a similar experiment where I swiped only to 8/10 girls and got 500 matches in a week.

That’s a model tierf fuck a week

what ? that experiement kills BBC theory. You know the guy he used right ? Literal black male model. In my opinion most attractive black model at the moment. and still gets only fat and ugly matches with low ratio.

He is 10/10 for a black dude and he is doing as good as a 7/10 white man does on tinder.

OP shouldve put (racepill) tag.

still this proves how black males can be in the dating scene and like i said im not in an area with 10/10 females.

what ? that experiement kills BBC theory. You know the guy he used right ? Literal black male model. In my opinion most attractive black model at the moment. and still gets only fat and ugly matches with low ratio.

He is 10/10 for a black dude and he is doing as good as a 7/10 white man does on tinder.

OP shouldve put (racepill) tag.
Like I said, he clicked off so fast that we didn't get to see half of the ones he was matched with, and this was only after like a good minute or two of swiping. A minute or two of swiping on everybody and where we didn't even get to see half the matches isn't a good way to prove or disprove BBC, if we wanted to do that we would have him swipe on a profile for, lets say, an hour and only swipe right on 8+ foids and see how many matches he can get. If we wanted to take this a step further we could take a white male model and do the same thing (Hopefully with no bias on part of the person doing this since this is very easy to fuck up) and see how his matches compare to mr.black male model.
You shouldn't be jumping so quickly to claim this disproves BBC theory when the evidence is so weak from the get-go. This video doesn't prove anything one way or the other and is ultimately useless.

Like I said, he clicked off so fast that we didn't get to see half of the ones he was matched with, and this was only after like a good minute or two of swiping. A minute or two of swiping on everybody and where we didn't even get to see half the matches isn't a good way to prove or disprove BBC, if we wanted to do that we would have him swipe on a profile for, lets say, an hour and only swipe right on 8+ foids and see how many matches he can get. If we wanted to take this a step further we could take a white male model and do the same thing (Hopefully with no bias on part of the person doing this since this is very easy to fuck up) and see how his matches compare to mr.black male model.
You shouldn't be jumping so quickly to claim this disproves BBC theory when the evidence is so weak from the get-go. This video doesn't prove anything one way or the other and is ultimately useless.

well if you look slowly and pause at all the matches you will see the females that i swiped.
most of the females were either latina and white.

well if you look slowly and pause at all the matches you will see the females that i swiped.
most of the females were either latina and white.
A handful of their images never loaded.

because i just swiped to get matches nobody said anything about the girls i should be matching with.
The point is if you are a good looking black guy females will literally obliged to you as a person.

because i just swiped to get matches nobody said anything about the girls i should be matching with.
The point is if you are a good looking black guy females will literally obliged to you as a person.
you should have let the bigger images load, I also was annoyed that you continued to swipe, going too fast

why do your videos always fail in some way. Like idea and motivation and stuff behind your videos is good but they always seem destined to fail in some way.

It looked to me he matched with some OK chicks but tbh like the other guy said it seemed like the top tier chicks he did NOT match with. Shame because of your rushing and unthinking autism we can't see for sure.

Try using an average or ugly black guy. This doesn’t prove “bbc” theory at all.

you should have let the bigger images load, I also was annoyed that you continued to swipe, going too fast

why do your videos always fail in some way. Like idea and motivation and stuff behind your videos is good but they always seem destined to fail in some way.

It looked to me he matched with some OK chicks but tbh like the other guy said it seemed like the top tier chicks he did NOT match with. Shame because of your rushing and unthinking autism we can't see for sure.

like i said and you are not listening, i dont usually have top tier chicks in my area and the fact most of the girls i was trying to swipe left on were white, this proves females like BBC.

Thats why i made a thread about doing this and nobody gave any input.

Yup, that what I was thinking too.

The model is pretty much better looking than Tyson Beckford in his prime.

Nah prime beckford mogs him

Hunter has god tier bone sturcture, but his features are still a bit too strongly negroid for most women. His face wouldn't fit the golden ratio mask that well.

I wanna see how Louis Allen III does. He pretty much mogs every other BBC into oblivion.

Kek weed already did this for us.
The result was it's over

And like I said in my first comment, we already knew this. You got a 8/10 or 9/10 Tyrone and he got bitches, hurrah, that's exactly what everyone recognized would happen.
But BBC theory thinks that white bitches are tripping over themselves to fall on even average or below average black men because of our supposed reputation of sex gods, but in reality that's not how it works, and in fact given JBW theory which is scientifically back, the opposite is true.

black guys, she didnt say anything about good looking black guys.
And you claim to be black pilled?
"Oh, I absolutely love nerdy guys, teehee!"
"Oh, i'm in love with short guys, i've even dated a 5'10" guy before, teehee!"

Wave the white flag man, you're wrong. JBW theory is proven, BBC theory has been proven a myth.

no shit you retard, this proves females will say anything to make them look good, thats why im going to catfish and confront them about this.

And like I said in my first comment, we already knew this. You got a 8/10 or 9/10 Tyrone and he got bitches, hurrah, that's exactly what everyone recognized would happen.
But BBC theory thinks that white bitches are tripping over themselves to fall on even average or below average black men because of our supposed reputation of sex gods, but in reality that's not how it works, and in fact given JBW theory which is scientifically back, the opposite is true.
Experiment doesn't even need to be done. Any blackcel on here can hop on tinder right now (I'm doning this myself) and see all the zero matches they will be receiving. I've even made it a point to swipe right on any black woman I see and I'm still at 0.