Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder as a male in a college town (19)

No point specifying gender, it's blatantly obvious from the results

At this point, I believe IT deliberately act so retarded and oblivious when provided with Blackpill studies/Data.

It's like denying that Dogs exist when you clearly see one every day/week/month.

As someone mentioned in that thread, if any of us stated such a thing: we'd be told it's our personality, but if a normie or foid drops blackpills; everyone agrees and admits unless you're in the top percentile of men, it will never begin.

At this point, I believe IT deliberately act so retarded and oblivious when provided with Blackpill studies/Data.

It's like denying that Dogs exist when you clearly see one every day/week/month.

As someone mentioned in that thread, if any of us stated such a thing: we'd be told it's our personality, but if a normie or foid drops blackpills; everyone agrees and admits unless you're in the top percentile of men, it will never begin.
Maybe some people don't think random Tinder results apply to anything other Tinder.

theyre back testing missiles in North Korea lately, here's to hoping we see WWIII

Less tahan 1% of swipes result in matches? 100/11000?

Less tahan 1% of swipes result in matches? 100/11000?
but what's the point? even if you match, it's over.
he hasn't gotten a single date in 12,531 swipes. it's 0% z e r o

Damn, that creep argument is really good. If everyone around you is an asshole than the real asshole is you.

Calling out women on just chasing after Chads = being an incel who hates and generalizes women
Women calling every guy a creep = you go girl!

not clicking that link, will ruin my mood