Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill tinder and sample size: If thousands of girls reject you on tinder, you have 0% chance.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
https://stats.stackexchange.com/que...e-sample-size-when-polling-a-large-population

"As we increase N the costs of polling go up linearly but the gains go down exponentially. That is the reason why pollsters usually cap N at 1000 as that gives them a reasonable error of margin under the worst possible assumption of π=50%."

In other words, even political pollsters cap at 1000.

So if you swipe for a month on tinder (100 swipes * 30+) and not a single girl wants to fuck, guess what:

Beyond any doubt, conclusively, no women find you attractive. It's over.

fucking brutal.

might as well be in the negatives lol.

"but b-b-bro, tinder is not real life. just look like a normie, do some TRP pua and approach girls. ur just volcel if u dont do that bro"

This. The idea of Tinder only working if you're a 9/10 or 10/10 are false. You might only be as successful as the average roastie on Tinder if you're a 9/10 or a 10/10, but if you're just average looking you'll find plenty of matches among 1000s of swipes. How you know you're truly ugly and destined to be alone forever? If you go 1000 matches without getting a date. Statistically at that point that means there is practically no female who will ever, ever find you physically attractive. You might be able to beta bux and have your wife cheat and divorce you within five years, but that's your best case scenario.

Us subhumans are eternally fucked.
There is no hope, there is no advice we can take that will save us from a lifetime of loneliness, there is no way we'll ever feel what it's like to be loved (doubly so for those of us with a dead parent or two), we'll suffer in extreme mental anguish until the day we die. Foids have damned us to this fate.

my friend told me the other day he got 0 matches on tinder. i haven't even tried it.

Well. Fuck tinder. Never used it, and never will. Zero chances for manlets.

Well. Fuck tinder. Never used it, and never will. Zero chances for manlets.
You don't even have to post pictures of your height, you can manipulate angles and fake your photos. My first tinder account got 0 matches, my 2nd tinder account got 2 matches with travestis. I am actually on already my 3rd account and got like 4 matches because i manipulated my photos behind oblivion, showing only the good side of my face, being in public and trying to act happy and had a friend take the picture... So yeah the better you get at manipulation and catfishing the more matches you get. Anyway all matches i got changed some words then never spoke to me again...

You don't even have to post pictures of your height, you can manipulate angles and fake your photos. My first tinder account got 0 matches, my 2nd tinder account got 2 matches with travestis. I am actually on already my 3rd account and got like 4 matches because i manipulated my photos behind oblivion, showing only the good side of my face, being in public and trying to act happy and had a friend take the picture... So yeah the better you get at manipulation and catfishing the more matches you get. Anyway all matches i got changed some words then never spoke to me again...
I know that i will get matches if i post one somewhat good photo of mine, also go out to ask professionals to take more. That's no problem. But you have to meet femoid IRL, and there we have a problem, she will see that you're a fucking manlet, and it's over.

Do not ever use tinder it is fake news and suifuel

Any dates/meetups from this? You can PM me no need to humblebrag.

I'm thinking of taking some professional pics then photoshopping the hell out of myself

Pm me ur pics if you are comfortable. You can paint out your face, I just want an idea on how to structure my pictures

everyone you swipe right on and its not a match, its a rejection

This. The idea of Tinder only working if you're a 9/10 or 10/10 are false. You might only be as successful as the average roastie on Tinder if you're a 9/10 or a 10/10, but if you're just average looking you'll find plenty of matches among 1000s of swipes. How you know you're truly ugly and destined to be alone forever? If you go 1000 matches without getting a date. Statistically at that point that means there is practically no female who will ever, ever find you physically attractive. You might be able to beta bux and have your wife cheat and divorce you within five years, but that's your best case scenario.

Us subhumans are eternally fucked.
There is no hope, there is no advice we can take that will save us from a lifetime of loneliness, there is no way we'll ever feel what it's like to be loved (doubly so for those of us with a dead parent or two), we'll suffer in extreme mental anguish until the day we die. Foids have damned us to this fate.

All people can say is tinder is not representative of the entire population of women. I'd say any woman open to sex would use it, BUT if not tinder, they'd use snapchat which is basically DESIGNED FOR SENDING NUDES in private.

No one is beating this. NO ONE. Not even god himself is above this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back