Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder admins must laugh hard at our match statistics

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Right now Iam sitting on my toilet laughing hard at the idea of Tinder admin crew checking the statistics of desperate men. Something like

'Look at this one, 20 000 right swipes and he didnt get a single match'

'This one even paid us. No match ever replied to him teehee'

'Look at his pictures. No wonder!'

'Do you think hes virgin? '

they're probably in their office cubicles laughing at trucels.

nah. the average man on tinder gets 1 match for every 115 likes.
average = 6 on attractiveness scale
getting 1 match a month is quite common

'This one even paid us. No match ever replied to him teehee'

That one is terrible

I'm never downloading that God forsaken Jew app

Edit: Although, I support all blackpill experiments

They probably love all the retarded autists who pay them constantly for the pro features, only to never get a match.

they are preying on lonely, ugly, stupid men just like twitch/streaming cunts. stop giving these places youre money ffs.

'Ha do you need to ask mate?'

'Yeah he probably never hold a girls hand, what a fucking ugly loser'

'Lets wait until he uses another boost and then give him a match by a bot but he will have to do 200 swipes to find it. Then lets ghost him'

lmao, that's a hilarious mental image :feelskek:

I had 5 matches in 4 days or smth. Swiped like 20 times the first 2 days and waited. Does that make me a Chad? :feelsgah: Matches don't mean anything unless they write you first

they are preying on lonely, ugly, stupid men just like twitch/streaming cunts. stop giving these places youre money ffs.
Twitch cunts annoy me to no end

Get the fuck out of gaming foids
I had 5 matches in 4 days or smth. Swiped like 20 times the first 2 days and waited. Does that make me a Chad? :feelsgah: Matches don't mean anything unless they write you first
beginners luck or fake matches

https://tinder.com

Their homepage is laughably inaccurate. Should have a picture of a white Chad and then girls of different ethnicities all matching with him.

depends on the area as well.

https://tinder.com

Their homepage is laughably inaccurate. Should have a picture of a white Chad and then girls of different ethnicities all matching with him.
I especially detest the fucking

'ITS A MATCH!!!!'

Slogan! Because it never fucking happens.

Its a fucking trap

How is average 6?

Death to normies.

I'm never downloading that God forsaken Jew app

Edit: Although, I support all blackpill experiments

I did once. biggest mistake ever. deleted that shit within an hour of having it.
all the attractive women had that thousand cock stare going on

The funny part is that their entire fortune is basically from lonely and desperate guys. Chads and foids get to fuck while we fund their app hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha This is why using tinder is basically cucking yourself

The funny part is that their entire fortune is basically from lonely and desperate guys. Chads and foids get to fuck while we fund their app hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha This is why using tinder is basically cucking yourself

Hahahaaahaaa

ITS A MATCH

As you said Chad gets to fuck, all foids get to fuck, while we pay the bill for their app. We betabuxx so they can fuck.

Death upon normalfags.

I will cuck the ZOG at tinder so hard when I use their ZOG weapon to ascend with a Nipponese waifu.

Tinder is a dating site for foids, not men, it's like Amazon for foids and the product is men.

Tinder is a dating site for foids, not men, it's like Amazon for foids and the product is men.

So what about the unsold leftovers like us. We gonna get recycled?

tinder HQ should be nuked and whoever survives must be hanged in a public square in front of all sub8's and sluts