Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Тимур Муцураев - Милые Зелёные Глаза

Nah, The VDV sucks ass and the russian army too

View: https://youtu.be/0KiII_2qabk

The fuck you gonna do with a 1 shot reload rifle when your being shot at by heavy LMGs kek

Rusty AKs? Youve come to the right place welcome to the russian army where we dont maintain our vehicles, helicopters and Migs.

And dont forget that their air support sucks and are almost non existant where US troops ALWAYS have air support on standby, Evacs medical chopper, Etc

The russian army is so corrupt that they produce 50% of the arsenal than
pack the rest in fakes and fill the oligarchs pockets.

Where 50% is C4 50% is potato,

And dont forget the wagners tried to smoke a US oil defense and 300 wagners got bombed and hammered to smitherines by choppers planes AC130s etc

I barely see any tupolevs in action providing air support, They have a lil gun in the back or front.

Last edited:
I don't speak funny backwards letter language. Talk to a European.

Nah, The VDV sucks ass and the russian army too

View: https://youtu.be/0KiII_2qabk

The fuck you gonna do with a 1 shot reload rifle when your being shot at by heavy LMGs kek

Rusty AKs? Youve come to the right place welcome to the russian army where we dont maintain our vehicles, helicopters and Migs.

And dont forget that their air support sucks and are almost non existant where US troops ALWAYS have air support on standby, Evacs medical chopper, Etc

The russian army is so corrupt that they produce 50% of the arsenal than
pack the rest in fakes and fill the oligarchs pockets.

Where 50% is C4 50% is potato,

Wow what a great audience

What A Great Audience Jimmy Valmer GIF - What A Great Audience Jimmy Valmer South Park GIFs

And dont forget the wagners tried to smoke a US oil defense and 300 wagners got bombed and hammered to smitherines by choppers planes AC130s etc

I barely see any tupolevs in action providing air support, They have a lil gun in the back or front.

Wagner is not a Russian army.

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH7vKMfD1jA

I like this cover, although humorous someone should make something similar in this style but related to inceldom