Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Timothy McVeigh Edit

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer

lmao I still can't believe he re-created a scene from the turner diaries irl.

He was right, The US government is the ultimate bully.

Should’ve gone for the FBI or ATF HQs in Washington

I was hitchhiking though okc later that day. Walking... On the interstate highway.

A huge truck filled with huge plastic trash bag covered bales of what looked like fresh hay, passed me and something hit my outstretched arm.

It was a few big buds of average weed.

A half minute later a long swarm of cop cars flew down the road... No sirens.

I smoked that weed later. It was ok.

Only much later did I find out what happened. Via a newspaper in a coffee shop.

I was hitchhiking though okc later that day. Walking... On the interstate highway.

A huge truck filled with huge plastic trash bag covered bales of what looked like fresh hay, passed me and something hit my outstretched arm.

It was a few big buds of average weed.

A half minute later a long swarm of cop cars flew down the road... No sirens.

I smoked that weed later. It was ok.

Only much later did I find out what happened. Via a newspaper in a coffee shop.
So what did you smoke?

One of my favorite saints

Breivik, Tarrant, and McVeigh are the only three "terrorists" I've ever felt were right. We need more standup citizens like them tbh

Breivik, Tarrant, and McVeigh are the only three "terrorists" I've ever felt were right. We need more standup citizens like them tbh
Joined Sep 5, 2018

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Did you forget your password or something?

Joined Sep 5, 2018

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Did you forget your password or something?
I get busy IRL and come back when I'm either drunk and want to post or if my normal copes aren't working. Started on r/incels back before it was banned and was a mod in ItsOver's discord until I found this place lol. I generally would only lurk because high inhib but alcohol makes me want to post more and more recently.

Also got fucked up in a car crash a few weeks ago so I'm online a lot more and at work a lot less.

watch ted’s letter on mcveigh it’s really interesting they met each other at adx florence.