Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Times you were bullied that permanently changed your life in some way

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
It can be as major or as minor as you think makes sense. One example for me is that I only listen to music with headphones. I refuse to let anyone EVER hear what I’m listening to. This is because in 8th grade computer aps I was listening to this song

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKCe1cA9Eb8

with headphones, but didnt realize I forgot to plug them in. The whole class heard and started shitting on me for not listening to rap instead. It scared me so much that I have not listened to music “out loud” ever since.

also i still like the song ngl

I can relate. Whenever I am listening to music through headphones I also take them off every few seconds to make sure they're working correctly.

I can relate. Whenever I am listening to music through headphones I also take them off every few seconds to make sure they're working correctly.
I slip one side off my ear and look around like every 5 minutes maybe

Being embarresed and anxious in every interaction I have with another human being due to people making fun of my appearance.

Being embarresed and anxious in every interaction I have with another human being due to people making fun of my appearance.
tbh :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

its not that any specific instance of bullying has changed my life, bullying has shaped my life :reeeeee:

normies are horrible and also pathetic, bc when they get what's coming to them (retribution) they never even consider the possibility than their behavior has something to do with the consequences for it. there's lots of youtube videos about Elliot's day of retribution but NO ONE has ever said "maybe the way we treated him has something to do with this" :feelsseriously:

its not that any specific instance of bullying has changed my life, bullying has shaped my life :reeeeee:

normies are horrible and also pathetic, bc when they get what's coming to them (retribution) they never even consider the possibility than their behavior has something to do with the consequences for it. there's lots of youtube videos about Elliot's day of retribution but NO ONE has ever said "maybe the way we treated him has something to do with this" :feelsseriously:
The odds must be evened, but who will be the one to do it is the question

The odds must be evened, but who will be the one to do it is the question
everyone should, everyone who's ever accused of rape falsely, put on the sex offender registry without being a real pedo, bullied, ostracized, consistently denied basic needs... should even the score (in minecraft), imagine how nice normies would be if they were scared to make our live's hell. im sure we'd suddenly find that they know what they're doing and how to behave better

everyone should, everyone who's ever accused of rape falsely, put on the sex offender registry without being a real pedo, bullied, ostracized, consistently denied basic needs... should even the score (in minecraft), imagine how nice normies would be if they were scared to make our live's hell. im sure we'd suddenly find that they know what they're doing and how to behave better
Incels should form some kind if militia some day and keep up sustained pressure on society by use of force

:feels:
It can be as major or as minor as you think makes sense.
elementary:
made free snowballs to give away to classmates, asiancel came over and stomped mine for no good reason (would have given them to him) :reeeeee:
I got angry and chased him :chad:
he did a 180 and judo-flipped me and leapt on me and yelled at me with his fist raised and I started to cry :feels:

high:
eating alone
jew throws food at my head :reeeeee:
I come over and toss the remainder of his food in trash and tell him to stop :chad:
he grabs a lunch tray and starts hitting me with it and his nigger golem trips me from behind and they start wailing on me but run off when teacher comes :feels:
when I leave cafeteria they are lurking outside and throw beverages in my hair :reeeeee:
I just ignore and go to bathroom to clean up:feels:
bullies about to GTFO before teacher pins harassment on them :feelswhat:
the tulpa that follows me around gets revenge by severing their fingers in a door :feelsmage:
nobody messes with me for remainder of school thinking I am warlock :feelsXmas:
I am actually becoming warlock next year :feelsLSD:

Everyone hated me for my hobbies in middle school, so I stopped being open to people about what I do. I am also reclusive since 6th grade.

Everyone hated me for my hobbies in middle school, so I stopped being open to people about what I do. I am also reclusive since 6th grade.
What hobbies were they?

It happened during my first year of high school, I was walking down the hallway, minding my own business, until I crossed paths with a group of 5 seniors (Grade 11-12, all thuggish males), one of them looked at me and said "oh my god, what an ugly fucker" and then they all bursted in laughter. It was humiliating and scarred me for the rest of junior year, but it was also a moment of realization, that I am indeed ugly.

From that day, I avoided going near large groups of students in high school, and university.

:feels:
elementary:
made free snowballs to give away to classmates, asiancel came over and stomped mine for no good reason (would have given them to him) :reeeeee:
I got angry and chased him :chad:
he did a 180 and judo-flipped me and leapt on me and yelled at me with his fist raised and I started to cry :feels:

high:
eating alone
jew throws food at my head :reeeeee:
I come over and toss the remainder of his food in trash and tell him to stop :chad:
he grabs a lunch tray and starts hitting me with it and his nigger golem trips me from behind and they start wailing on me but run off when teacher comes :feels:
when I leave cafeteria they are lurking outside and throw beverages in my hair :reeeeee:
I just ignore and go to bathroom to clean up:feels:
bullies about to GTFO before teacher pins harassment on them :feelswhat:
the tulpa that follows me around gets revenge by severing their fingers in a door :feelsmage:
nobody messes with me for remainder of school thinking I am warlock :feelsXmas:
I am actually becoming warlock next year :feelsLSD:
The jew + nig golem combo is real, lots of that tag team duo are in my hs as well
People made fun of me for playing geometry dash a lot (over 3000 hours on steam) and tried to make me do their math hw even though the game isn’t actually about math at all
It happened during my first year of high school, I was walking down the hallway, minding my own business, until I crossed paths with a group of 5 seniors (Grade 11-12, all thuggish males), one of them looked at me and said "oh my god, what an ugly fucker" and then they all bursted in laughter. It was humiliating and scarred me for the rest of junior year, but it was also a moment of realization, that I am indeed ugly.

From that day, I avoided going near large groups of students in high school, and university.
That is so brutal, shit man. Brutality mogs anything that ever happened to me tbh

When i was 12 moved to another school, the first sentence directed at me was: "You are ugly" from an foid that studied in the same class.

When i was 12 moved to another school, the first sentence directed at me was: "You are ugly" from an foid that studied in the same class.
Blunt and brutal, hardcore stuff. In 6th grade I had something sorta similar happen once

I always put a bat next to my bed in case any of my old enemies would dare to kill me.

I always put a bat next to my bed in case any of my old enemies would dare to kill me.
I do that but not becuz of old enemies i just do it in case of robbers

I do that but not becuz of old enemies i just do it in case of robbers
Though I haven't encountered them yet since I had moved to Canada 6 years ago, chances are my old place (HK) already had knowledge about incels and I wouldn't be surprised my old enemies would hate me more in orders of magnitude.

I always put a bat next to my bed
in case any of my old enemies would dare to kill me.
bro...
BaseballBatReach1

I know it SEEMS good for offense
DICC

but you're fucked defensively if you can't get space

My parents are pretty keen on my habits. They haven't found me using .co, also they are bluepilled af.
bro you can't even use Reverse Grip to reduce range because it's swung and not thrusting

bro you can't even use Reverse Grip to reduce range because it's swung and not thrusting
You can use it to push away and swing it hard.

Everyone at school made fun of me because I was short and a lot of people called me retarded/autistic aswell as a kid

I actually used to be really innocent/bluepilled but the amount of shit I got from everyone on a daily basis just drove me to a fucking breaking point

THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

And then it's always the same "this could have been prevented!" or "We should learn from this!" platitudinous bullshit. But they never do. They NEVER. FUCKING. DO. :feelsree:

Dude, there is nothing worse than looking like a road-killed baby and being tall.

Some people say "tall is always better," and while that's almost always true, there is a certain level of ugliness where it fucks you up so much that it's better to be short

Because if you are tall and that ugly that it causes that level of insecurity, you are always the target of bullies because they can stroke their own ego knowing they took down the really tall kid

Ever since fucking fourth grade, I've been targeted for bullying even now at my 20s I think at a rate that nobody else can conceive of. So much people I was friendly with in 4th grade all of a suddenly started picking on me and fighting me, and no matter what social group I go into, high school, college, work, someone always tries bullying me without question, even if its a completely new area with people ive never met before.
Seriously.

Last edited:

You can punch with the end...
when foes are a yard away in an adjacent hex

if they enter your hex in close combat they are past the tip (end) and you can't poke'm anymore

I am forever stuck analyzing every nuance in words and body language every time I interact with someone. This only exacerbates my aspie behavior, trying to read people’s minds like a mentalist. All just to be sure I’m not being made fun of or treated like a joke.
This stemmed from me being bullied in high school relentlessly. This wasn’t the obvious type of bullying, but the kind where the ‘main’ guy of a group goes up and talks to you in a very overly friendly and fake way while their large group of friends are watching at a distance, laughing and or recording. Lots of other times they would just straight up make fun of my physical appearance as well.
if someone is being nice to me in any way Ifirst assume they’re playing some kind of joke or secretly laughing at me in their heads.

When my little brother came to see me after school and my bullies humiliated me infront of him. I never felt more pathetic

Everyone at school made fun of me because I was short and a lot of people called me retarded/autistic aswell as a kid

I actually used to be really innocent/bluepilled but the amount of shit I got from everyone on a daily basis just drove me to a fucking breaking point
Being short is hell
THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

And then it's always the same "this could have been prevented!" or "We should learn from this!" platitudinous bullshit. But they never do. They NEVER. FUCKING. DO. :feelsree:
The only thing they “learn” is how to more efficiently bully us to a breaking point

Dude, there is nothing worse than looking like a road-killed baby and being tall.

Some people say "tall is always better," and while that's almost always true, there is a certain level of ugliness where it fucks you up so much that it's better to be short

Because if you are tall and that ugly that it causes that level of insecurity, you are always the target of bullies because they can stroke their own ego knowing they took down the really tall kid

Ever since fucking fourth grade, I've been targeted for bullying even now at my 20s I think at a rate that nobody else can conceive of. So much people I was friendly with in 4th grade all of a suddenly started picking on me and fighting me, and no matter what social group I go into, high school, college, work, someone always tries bullying me without question, even if its a completely new area with people ive never met before.
Seriously.
Sounds like hell. You’re just a beacon to bullying I guess. Benefit of being short is the bullying is rarely intentionally malicious as much as it is demeaning. Tall+ugly face is the combo that gets you the most shit from people imo
When my little brother came to see me after school and my bullies humiliated me infront of him. I never felt more pathetic
Thats fucked as hell, I’m glad no ones ever done that to me. My brother respects me a lot for some reason so it would be ropefuel if someone ruined that.
I am forever stuck analyzing every nuance in words and body language every time I interact with someone. This only exacerbates my aspie behavior, trying to read people’s minds like a mentalist. All just to be sure I’m not being made fun of or treated like a joke.
This stemmed from me being bullied in high school relentlessly. This wasn’t the obvious type of bullying, but the kind where the ‘main’ guy of a group goes up and talks to you in a very overly friendly and fake way while their large group of friends are watching at a distance, laughing and or recording. Lots of other times they would just straight up make fun of my physical appearance as well.
if someone is being nice to me in any way Ifirst assume they’re playing some kind of joke or secretly laughing at me in their heads.
I got asked out as a joke while someone was recording once but I was like 12 so I didnt really care. Lucky I havent had much overt bullying still though

Last edited:
Being ruthlessly bullied at ~13-18yo still haunts me in my sober moments. I don't expect to ever truly overcome it.

Being ruthlessly bullied at ~13-18yo still haunts me in my sober moments. I don't expect to ever truly overcome it.
Retribution is the only true way to get over it but very few actually get it in the end. Sad that normies go unpunished largely for their cruelty

NGL everytime femoids attacked me based on my looks made me resentful towards them

Also cucks who literally defend foids even though the foid started it

(the time when a manlet that was about the height of my chest tried to attack me to defend a foid and i kicked him to the ground was funny tbh)

NGL everytime femoids attacked me based on my looks made me resentful towards them

Also cucks who literally defend foids even though the foid started it

(the time when a manlet that was about the height of my chest tried to attack me to defend a foid and i kicked him to the ground was funny tbh)
JFL at manlets doing friendly fire, he should have assaulted the foid as well

It can be as major or as minor as you think makes sense. One example for me is that I only listen to music with headphones. I refuse to let anyone EVER hear what I’m listening to. This is because in 8th grade computer aps I was listening to this song

with headphones, but didnt realize I forgot to plug them in. The whole class heard and started shitting on me for not listening to rap instead. It scared me so much that I have not listened to music “out loud” ever since.

Wtf. There's nothing wrong with that song. I used to listen to dubstep, EDM, eurobeat all the time before I started listening to metalcore.

Probably when I was called ugly almost every day of 8th grade and then proceeded to be called ugly every day by several people in hs. A lot of people think the black pill is a concept. It’s not, it’s a state of consciousness developed through painful experiences out of your control. If you are ugly you WILL be black pilled.

Retribution is the only true way to get over it but very few actually get it in the end. Sad that normies go unpunished largely for their cruelty
True and legit, yeah sucks shit they don't automatically get tortured indefinitely by a just god tbh.

Probably when I was called ugly almost every day of 8th grade and then proceeded to be called ugly every day by several people in hs. A lot of people think the black pill is a concept. It’s not, it’s a state of consciousness developed through painful experiences out of your control. If you are ugly you WILL be black pilled.
idk there are some giga bluepilled trucel tier men out there

Seriously.
normies and manlets will always look at you as competition,someone will always start shit with you everywhere you go

when foes are a yard away in an adjacent hex

if they enter your hex in close combat they are past the tip (end) and you can't poke'm anymore
I own several hex wrenches