Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Times Square NYC riot LIVE

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

It's happening boys
BelovedSmugEuropeanpolecat size restricted

Edit: Stream went down he's back

Last edited:
A c c e l e r a t e

NYC is a shithole, first the virus and now this, plus the high property rates, too many ethnics and rampant poverty. It's safe to assume that NYC is the Bangladesh of USA :feelskek: Any NYCcel here who can confirm this?
@Transcended Trucel you are NYCcel right?

The black Chad and his Asian flu

Attachments

• black chad.PNG
    black chad.PNG
    801.4 KB · Views: 33
I’m not watching this it makes my blood boil

I instantly seethed when I saw this. Fucking noodlewhores are going for Tyrones now. Anything but their own race.

Notice how he's 6'4 jfl

Why is that

You can tell she doesn't want to really be seen with him, but the BBC is just too damn powerful

NYC is a shithole, first the virus and now this, plus the high property rates, too many ethnics and rampant poverty. It's safe to assume that NYC is the Bangladesh of USA :feelskek: Any NYCcel here who can confirm this?
yeah they have given phone text that some protesting traffic problems. my area is decently far from times square so no activity thankfully

You can tell she doesn't want to really be seen with him, but the BBC is just too damn powerful
She's smiling so she did want to be seen with him, she knows the ricecels who see it will be one step closer to roping

Cringey faggot normies. This will all blow over and be forgotten in 2 weeks

:feelswhere: ?

@FidelCashflow is an NYCcel too

Over if you live in a major city rn
NYC is a complete cesspool. Theres no riots around my area since theres nothing to steal in th ghetto bronx

NYC is a complete cesspool. Theres no riots around my area since theres nothing to steal in th ghetto bronx
Brutal, maybe you can thugmaxx and get pity sex

same my area isnt ghetoo but no stores here. just Jews and Indians

Massive chimpout

LMAO I'm an NYCcel. I live right next to Penn Station.

Surprisingly peaceful for NYC; not even a curfew is in place

It is a city of oxymorons and represents literally the best and worst aspects of America in regards to wealth, infrastructure, diversity, architecture, urban planning, crime, and sports. I like it better than Boston though

LMAO I'm an NYCcel. I live right next to Penn Station.
Damn bro, are you rich?

Nice AVI @WØLF.

Epilepsy thread best thread. WØLF