Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Timepill] Watching my mortal life slowly slip through my fingers

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
This is essentially a giant blogpost, so you were warned ignore this thread if you're not interested

I have decided to start tracking just how little free time I actually have on average and how impossible it is to make any progress in any faucet of life

Here goes
Tuesday
6:30 wake up
7:20 leave for work
8:00 arrive at work
16:30 leave work
17:30 arrive home
18:30 finish cooking and eating
19:30 fall asleep
22:00 wake up
00:00 write this drivel

Ignoring the fact that I passed out, I realistically had around 3 hours of free time.
I worked on my personal project for about 20 minutes today, it was mostly just fucking around and no real work was done.
I spoke to 0 women today, including my coworkers (of which there's one female coworker) and mother. The only time I was in public was when I commuted and went for lunch (I didn't even go for lunch today but I usually do.)

Can someone explain to me how Chads get laid? Or anyone for that matter. How do people kick-start their own projects/companies/products? This is how my average day looks like and I can't escape it if I want to eat, so what the fuck am I supposed to do?

That's why I avoid wageslaving, at least full time wageslaving.

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

Seriously, nothing gets to me like the thought I'm wasting my life away. I don't know why, thinking about time is just such a trigger for me. I really hope I don't end up wagecucking and living a meaningless life.

This is essentially a giant blogpost, so you were warned ignore this thread if you're not interested

I have decided to start tracking just how little free time I actually have on average and how impossible it is to make any progress in any faucet of life

Here goes
Tuesday
6:30 wake up
7:20 leave for work
8:00 arrive at work
16:30 leave work
17:30 arrive home
18:30 finish cooking and eating
19:30 fall asleep
22:00 wake up
00:00 write this drivel

Ignoring the fact that I passed out, I realistically had around 3 hours of free time.
I worked on my personal project for about 20 minutes today, it was mostly just fucking around and no real work was done.
I spoke to 0 women today, including my coworkers (of which there's one female coworker) and mother. The only time I was in public was when I commuted and went for lunch (I didn't even go for lunch today but I usually do.)

Can someone explain to me how Chads get laid? Or anyone for that matter. How do people kick-start their own projects/companies/products?
Chad uses Tinder or hooks up with women from work or school. This is easy for him because he doesn't have to waste time on "game" or first dates.
People who start businesses are usually rich, or they take out "small loans" from their parents. Just be born with connections bro!