Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Timepill] My Head Keeps on Blanking Out and Completely Lost My Perception of Time.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are many periods in my day where I stay still, almost motionless, unable to form any thoughts, lose my situational awareness, and stare blankly almost as if I’m unconscious before regaining it after a few minutes.

6 hours feels like only 1 hour to me now; even remembering what happened just a few days ago feels like a blur, making my anxiety even worse than before as I have become powerless to the hands of time ticking. :feelscry:

View: https://youtu.be/L9jKC2sxsGs

There are many periods in my day where I stay still, almost motionless, unable to form any thoughts, lose my situational awareness, and stare blankly almost as if I’m unconscious before regaining it after a few minutes.

6 hours feels like only 1 hour to me now; even remembering what happened just a few days ago feels like a blur, making my anxiety even worse than before as I have become powerless to the hands of time ticking. :feelscry:

View: https://youtu.be/L9jKC2sxsGs

i feel the same

u think u can solve this with a watch?

Ive been having this for like 5 years, depression and cooming fried my brain

Brutal health pill ngl

i feel the same

u think u can solve this with a watch?
no, I always have this Casio watch on me and it still happens.

Bump.

Brutal. Can’t relate tho.
Too busy pumping iron, and getting ready for my ascension with Stacy this summer. :feelzez:
(cuz its gonna happeeeen :lasereyes:)

stay in yew york when you go to college, just a tip, i regret moving
____

You are also currently losing your humanity and ability to form longlasting happy emotions

or smth like that

because I remember that I was also more sensitive to stuff like you describe which now has became my new normal that I dont even notice

u need stronger more powerful Jewish drugs unironically

I only notice time passing when I’m waiting on something, otherwise it slips away

u need stronger more powerful Jewish drugs unironically
My father won't do anything, I told him my problems once and got mad at me: he thinks that if I just go outside and pray to Allah, I will get better. He did the same thing to my mother and intends to do the same thing to me.:fuk:

stay in yew york when you go to college, just a tip, i regret moving
____

You are also currently losing your humanity and ability to form longlasting happy emotions

or smth like that

because I remember that I was also more sensitive to stuff like you describe which now has became my new normal that I dont even notice
I thought you still live with your parents: you said that you postmaxx in sewers with your dad cleaning your room a few days ago.

My father won't do anything, I told him my problems once and got mad at me: he thinks that if I just go outside and pray to Allah, I will get better. He did the same thing to my mother and intends to do the same thing to me.:fuk:

I thought you still live with your parents: you said that you postmaxx in sewers with your dad cleaning your room a few days ago.
Ogre for u. If u can study mazz scholarship maxz do that and go to some uni mental health drug thing to get ur jew pills

I fear time above all else. :fuk:

Can relate, time is so fast these days, this post was made in 30 nov, nothing has changed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back