Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel time waste, I hate interruptions, don't NT Maxx, massive time waste for incels

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
due to NT maxx, I have been getting too many message and calls. And ofc these all are worthless boring convos. NT Maxx is time waste overall. So many fucking hours wasted over talking low IQ banal topics. NT Maxx is scam and not worth it if u ain't getting pussy out of it!

Well at least people want to be your friend since your face isn't sub4. If you were as ugly as me, NT maxxing would also fail. Only exception is if you were born with extraordinary charisma, that can offset ugly looks.

Only exception is if you were born with extraordinary IQ, that can offset ugly looks.
No one cares about charisma anymore, people have become more utilitarian and only want to get fruitful conversations/activities.
Meaning that hanging out with retard but charismatic individuals may result in rejection.

No one cares about charisma anymore, people have become more utilitarian and only want to get fruitful conversations/activities.
Meaning that hanging out with retard but charismatic individuals may result in rejection.
IDK about that dude. Most people aren't charismatic and obviously women don't care about ugly charismatic men, but I still think other men value such a trait. While they might not be fully included, they won't be completely rejected or ostracized.

IDK about that dude. Most people aren't charismatic and obviously women don't care about ugly charismatic men, but I still think other men value such a trait. While they might not be fully included, they won't be completely rejected or ostracized.
I mean that the most important thing nowadays is IQ, meaning that if you are a retard, it will also mean that you are going to fail in life.

I mean that the most important thing nowadays is IQ, meaning that if you are a retard, it will also mean that you are going to fail in life.
Yeah that's true as well. Life begins at 115+IQ.

Well at least people want to be your friend since your face isn't sub4. If you were as ugly as me, NT maxxing would also fail. Only exception is if you were born with extraordinary charisma, that can offset ugly looks.
it is only other trucels or normie tier at best. No foids ogre

what topics do they talk about
I mostly talk to low tier Normies or trucels, and some normie tier Normies. Politics/sports all the boring bullshit. Sometimes game or tech bs. Overall tbh not useful for getting a foid. I would need find a better group

it is only other trucels or normie tier at best. No foids ogre
Is your face Incel,LTN, MTN or HTN? Or do you have above average social skills? Yeah basically if foids aren't wanting to be friends with you, then it shows you are likely sub HTN, but since you work in tech there probably aren't that many foids in the workplace. Of course if you were chadlite or chad, the few foids there would be orbiting you.

Is your face Incel,LTN, MTN or HTN? Or do you have above average social skills? Yeah basically if foids aren't wanting to be friends with you, then it shows you are likely sub HTN, but since you work in tech there probably aren't that many foids in the workplace. Of course if you were chadlite or chad, the few foids there would be orbiting you.
face is probably Ltn to MTNish. social skills are below average but not super bad probably. Height is big issue, at 5'5 am fucked

I realized this many years ago - after I had spent over a decade of my time on the snake oil. :feelsUgh:

I mostly talk to low tier Normies or trucels, and some normie tier Normies. Politics/sports all the boring bullshit. Sometimes game or tech bs. Overall tbh not useful for getting a foid. I would need find a better group
You should smoke weed

due to NT maxx, I have been getting too many message and calls. And ofc these all are worthless boring convos. NT Maxx is time waste overall. So many fucking hours wasted over talking low IQ banal topics. NT Maxx is scam and not worth it if u ain't getting pussy out of it!
A13AE240 2BF2 45D2 8106 3DD0B6B2E4FF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back