Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

time travel is real.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
This is my claim and everything called time itself. Because it is not fulfilled in our time, maybe 400 years, 2000 years, 4000 years, or maybe 10,000 years ahead. Yes and even there may be some broken codes and stock and time machine in 40,000 years. Based on this theory and with the idea of a time-travel that cannot be changed in the past without having consequences for his own existence, this scenario in our distant time saw us:

Let's say this planet has passed through a global war that has wiped out all digital traces, so all historical data from this millennium and the next have been ended for the people of the future. All that remains are the remains and buildings that archaeologists can dig out. Then suddenly there is someone who finds the time machine Do you want to go back to the time that has come to learn from mistakes that are committed or simply study these strange people, like us.

The same curiosity we have today is to find out the most about the Stone Age people and how mankind has evolved thousands of years ago. So what do you do then? Plan for them to travel back in time, for example to the year 2020 and observer. The time machine is shaped like a bubble which is a bubble in which future time travelers can look out through transparent glass, men who are described and invisible to us because of the technology used. They can study us up close, live, minute by minute. I believe in this theory and we are watching from the future as we speak. So my idea is to contact them in some way, so they understand we know about them. It will be a big surprise for those if someone contacts them.

Last edited:
Time travels me

18515 2

tried reading but failed, sorry

This would explain how 6 years have passed in what feels like a day while neeting.

I wish it was so fucking much