Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time to starvemaxx/auschwitzmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
I currently weight around 73kg at 5'8, I know its pretty much over already just considering my height, but I want to see if it will make any sort of difference to the smv of my face. My goal is to lose 20kg, if nothing changes or I will look worse (jsantza is the best example of someone looking worse after the weightloss) then I will just rope.

Good luck. This is your last hope, if you can even call it hope and not cope.

Good luck. This is your last hope, if you can even call it hope and not cope.
it probably is a bordeline cope tbh but I might as well do it, thread started by @AsiaCel inspired me to it

Down to 53kgs? Fuark, bro

How tall are you?

E: I see, 173 cm

Go for 60kgs, bro, 53 seems a bit excessive

Good luck bro.

Jfl@me I'm 5'7 and 109kg, I could never imagine myself weighting 73kg, my best ever was 83kg...

Jsanza is a truecel tbh

your optimal weight should be 67kg at 173-174cm

JSanza looked worse when he put weight on but yeah, that guy looks like a recessed Neanderthal.

Jfl@me I'm 5'7 and 109kg, I could never imagine myself weighting 73kg, my best ever was 83kg...
:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Dude you weight more than me and I'm taller.
Your best ever is 4 kg less than my highest ever weight.

Just be like the hunger strikers theory

Bobby Sands
Francis Hughes
Raymond Mccreesh
Patsy o Hara
Joe McDonnell
Martin Hurson
Kevin Lynch
Kieran Doherty
Thomas Mcelwee
Michael Devine

Last edited:
:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Dude you weight more than me and I'm taller.
Your best ever is 4 kg less than my highest ever weight.
Yeah, life sucks and then we die.

But at least them borgers are guuud chew :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope:

Stravemaxx is a pretty last ditch looksmax move tbh. If it doesn't turn out good its pretty over that you either rope or forget about any sexuality.

Best of luck and I hope we have the bones for that.

I currently weight around 73kg at 5'8, I know its pretty much over already just considering my height, but I want to see if it will make any sort of difference to the smv of my face. My goal is to lose 20kg, if nothing changes or I will look worse (jsantza is the best example of someone looking worse after the weightloss) then I will just rope.
5'8" AND a framecel? LMAO, face won't save you, but do it for all the fat niggas.

Worth a try. Eat plenty of protein still. Good luck.

Leanmaxxing is your only hope tbh. Some people have shit fat distribution so their face still looks chubby even at low body fat levels
It's over

I’m like 180 lbs at 5’9

its very much doable.. look into intermittent fasting

but holocaust didn't happen