Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time to start a new religion for white people.

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★★★
Adolf Hitler in this religion is the equivalent of Jesus in Christianity - the saviour popular for a time but ultimately rejected and killed by the people he came to save.

a-nazi-party-poster-depicts-adolf-hitler-bearing-the-german-flag-at-the-head-of-a-vast-army-with.jpg

Saint Anders:

LQWAQ5SHCII6TFFL2LO2HQG7KI.jpg

Saint Brenton:

image.jpg

All three men were decades, maybe a century or more ahead of their time. Some supported them but many weren't ready for their message. These men came to show the White Race the way to salvation. If we follow their path they never said it will be easy, but we can clamber out of this mire of sin, darkness and degeneration before we go extinct and move onwards and upwards to our destiny among the stars. Rejected, hated and calumnied in our time, these men are martyrs whose sacrificed their lives to point us the way. In time they will be accepted, vindicated and venerated. Their names will never be forgotten and their sacrifices will not be in vain.

Hitler: One day my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right.

21 posts glowiecel

Peckerwood gibberish.

Based tbh.

Last edited:
none of these have functional paranormal symbolism. Do you want to create another deception, or something based on facts?

Adolf Hitler in this religion is the equivalent of Jesus in Christianity - the saviour popular for a time but ultimately rejected and killed by the people he came to save.

a-nazi-party-poster-depicts-adolf-hitler-bearing-the-german-flag-at-the-head-of-a-vast-army-with.jpg

Saint Anders:

LQWAQ5SHCII6TFFL2LO2HQG7KI.jpg

Saint Brenton:

image.jpg

All three men were decades, maybe a century or more ahead of their time. Some supported them but many weren't ready for their message. These men came to show the White Race the way to salvation. If we follow their path they never said it will be easy, but we can clamber out of this mire of sin, darkness and degeneration before we go extinct and move onwards and upwards to our destiny among the stars. Rejected, hated and calumnied in our time, these men are martyrs whose sacrificed their lives to point us the way. In time they will be accepted, vindicated and venerated. Their names will never be forgotten and their sacrifices will not be in vain.

Hitler: One day my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right.
bro should have posted on /pol/

the glow is too strong in here

It already exists it's called bowing down to all memetic preprogramming, and every other tool of Satan himself alongside the DMT parasite and Saturn worshippers.

Peckerwood gibberish.
Well yeah that’s most likely, rich whites who get to live far away from the shitskin menace obviously don’t have to deal with and therefore feel less strongly about it

Hitler was against the idea of being turned into a saint I think

Far right atheism with the Nietzschean worldview is the only way