Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

time to rope with 4 inches?

How are you supposed to do that when it’s only a four inch length of rope?

How old are you? You're a greycel, maybe you should stick around here a bit before you make any decisions.

How are you supposed to do that when it’s only a four inch length of rope?
epstein did it with bedsheets and pillows. Anything is possible.

It's legit micropenis, over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How much height can you get ropemaxxing?

From my research I learned that you can do penis exercises to make it grow bigger, it's called jelqing. Maybe you should try that.

I think about whether I should try it but honestly the end result looks unattractive to me. Even for women I don't find big muscular booties sculpted through working out as attractive as naturally big booties with a balance of fat and muscle.

From my research I learned that you can do penis exercises to make it grow bigger, it's called jelqing. Maybe you should try that.

I think about whether I should try it but honestly the end result looks unattractive to me. Even for women I don't find big muscular booties sculpted through working out as attractive as naturally big booties with a balance of fat and muscle.
Jelqing destroys the structure of your dick and causes erectile dysfunction. Not going to try it in a million years.
Natural is best, I fully agree with you here.

Jelqing destroys the structure of your dick and causes erectile dysfunction. Not going to try it in a million years.
Natural is best, I fully agree with you here.

OMG. Really? I never heard that before. Thank you for informing me. I will have to do some more research later but for now it is time for my workout (I do shadowboxing).

Apparently I'm not the only one who prefers naturally big booties over lifting induced big booties. xD

How old are you? You're a greycel, maybe you should stick around here a bit before you make any decisions.

epstein did it with bedsheets and pillows. Anything is possible.
And broke a neck bone, sorta like somebody else doing the deed.

Stretching works.
It is uncomfortable, cumbersome, and occasionally painful but it does work.

But at the end of the day it's not like women are going to be pleased with your penis until it's 7.5"+ so you have a long way to go and may end up with a pencildick as it doesn't increase girth.

Who gives a fuck, you will never get to use it unless you pay in which case the whore will keep her mouth shut

Make a surgery for increasing the penis size, otherwise its time to rope

Stretching works.
It is uncomfortable, cumbersome, and occasionally painful but it does work.

But at the end of the day it's not like women are going to be pleased with your penis until it's 7.5"+ so you have a long way to go and may end up with a pencildick as it doesn't increase girth.
What if it's 7.25?

How much do you weigh? If you are fat it can cover up your shaft