Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ***TIME TO REVEAL OURSELVES*** I'm going to send the top universities a message - I want your input

• Thread starter Deleted member 31810
  • Start date
Deleted member 31810

Deleted member 31810

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
-
The universities of Oxford, Cambridge, and Durham are homes to the most academically able students in the United Kingdom, who have had everything on easy mode and don't know what it's like to be an incel.

No student at these places would know what it’s like to be you. So with that in mind, I’m going to send a statement to all of them to tell them that we exist, that even being social justice warriors doesn't make them innocent. My methods which I shall not disclose, but all you need to know is that it will be public, and will likely be read by most of the students at each respective university.

And that’s where you come in – I can’t speak for all of us brocels, so what should I say? What would you say if you had an audience of thousands who are willing to listen to you explain your situation in life? I shall write this statement as a summary of the most serious, relevant, and high IQ responses.

"At last we will reveal ourselves. At last we will have our revenge."

Bitches hate me cause I'm ugly. Tell em that

And that’s where you come in – I can’t speak for all of us brocels, so what should I say? What would you say if you had an audience of thousands who are willing to listen to you explain your situation in life? I shall write this statement as a summary of the most serious, relevant, and high IQ responses.
Wait so it’s going to be a speech?

If you don’t record it you’re 100% either a glownigger or conducting a social experiment on inkwells for the college you’re in

I doubt that those schools are free of incels.

But include
  • how women only want the top men(hypergamy)
  • that looks matters the most(lookism)
  • 27% young men are incels
  • sex is the most valued human experience
  • Loneliness is deadlier than obesity and smoking
  • The taxpill(each woman gets $400k from men through taxes)
Those are fundamental and hard hitting blackpills.

Tell them you're an underprivileged minority so they listen

Wait so it’s going to be a speech?

If you don’t record it you’re 100% either a glownigger or conducting a social experiment for the college you’re in
Almost, except written.
I see how it could look like that. But this is the real deal - if it makes you feel better, don't write anything illegal idk
Tell them you're an underprivileged minority so they listen
Good shout, works like a charm with SJWs
I doubt that those schools are free of incels.

But include
  • how women only want the top men(hypergamy)
  • that looks matters the most(lookism)
  • 27% young men are incels
  • sex is the most valued human experience
  • Loneliness is deadlier than obesity and smoking
  • The taxpill(each woman gets $400k from men through taxes)
Those are fundamental and hard hitting blackpills.
Cheers, when combined with evidence will make them indisputable

XD

How will they solve the gender gap of more women graduating from college than men?

Here's a brutal black pill: Nobody cares about you, your problems, or your life. Your message to them will be lost to the wind. Even Elliot Roger, who wrote an entire manifesto and took violent action, hasn't helped people understood the root causes of the problems that plagued his life situation (ugly hapa in an ultra shallow world). They care to the extent that it affects their own life somehow.

We're in a clown world. Don't clown yourself. Just sit back and let society fall apart and cannibalize itself.

Are you an Incel? If so, you don’t need our input tbh. Just write them how many possibilities an average looking woman compared to an average looking man has when it comes to dating

Are you an Incel? If so, you don’t need our input tbh. Just write them how many possibilities an average looking woman compared to an average looking man has when it comes to dating
I am, but the incelsphere is diverse and I may not have thought of everything. Based suggestion
Here's a brutal black pill: Nobody cares about you, your problems, or your life. Your message to them will be lost to the wind. Even Elliot Roger, who wrote an entire manifesto and took violent action, hasn't helped people understood the root causes of the problems that plagued his life situation (ugly hapa in an ultra shallow world). They care to the extent that it affects their own life somehow.

We're in a clown world. Don't clown yourself. Just sit back and let society fall apart and cannibalize itself.
Then make it affect them - any one of their kids could become incels in this society

Last edited:
I would present the issue as a matter of systematic oppression against the discriminated social class of ugly males. This way they won't get to play the muh male privilege card.

Also I would mention only ugly males, don't bring in bullshit like men's rights or the likes. We're ugly males who are fighting for ugly males, everyone else is the oppressor and the enemy

I would present the issue as a matter of systematic oppression against the discriminated social class of ugly males. This way they won't get to play the muh male privilege card.

Also I would mention only ugly males, don't bring in bullshit like men's rights or the likes. We're ugly males who are fighting for ugly males, everyone else is the oppressor and the enemy
Based, even they can see that in this day of 'diversity' there are no unattractive males in films/TV and media. They can't argue with that

Why does everyone reply a copy of my pic lol
Mogs the average and poorcels here into oblivion if that's your school....

Those places have incels. Probably a higher proportion too.

Other brutal blackpill points have been made but one to really make people think after they are blackpilled is what can realistically be done? We joke about government issued girlfriends and shit like that but we know that can never happen as it is slavery. We have violent saints but we know that accomplishes nothing but a bad image and also that no one hear is any more or less likely to be violent than anyone else (probably less after a lifetime of submission and bullying)

Plenty of Chads already agree with us but just shrug because obviously in their trajectory it's not going to matter.

I would also focus on how modern technology has absolutely destroyed soyciety and shown just how shallow women are. Before dating sites, apps, and social media ugly men had a chance because you could only possibly run into so many people in life. Now they can pick the top 20% and bolstered by feminist media they can never be told what they're thought of by men: they're all beautiful kweens silly (40 piercings, 12 stupid tattoos half of which are baby daddy names, pink and blue hair and all). Also modern technology allows women to fraud into oblivion more than ever. I don't think any pictures of women they put up themselves are real. They're always filtered and altered to hell. Basically fake-up on steroids.

Mogs the average and poorcels here into oblivion if that's your school....
Fair, maybe I should clarify that it isn't

Those places have incels. Probably a higher proportion too.
Hope so, really do
I would also focus on how modern technology has absolutely destroyed soyciety and shown just how shallow women are. Before dating sites, apps, and social media ugly men had a chance because you could only possibly run into so many people in life. Now they can pick the top 20% and bolstered by feminist media they can never be told what they're thought of by men: they're all beautiful kweens silly (40 piercings, 12 stupid tattoos half of which are baby daddy names, pink and blue hair and all). Also modern technology allows women to fraud into oblivion more than ever. I don't think any pictures of women they put up themselves are real. They're always filtered and altered to hell. Basically fake-up on steroids.
This. This is why I made this thread, based

Info and clarifications
  • Thanks for the ideas, really high IQ ones here
  • My profile pic is not the university I go to, I just like the look of it
  • Haven't decided on a deadline for input yet
  • This will need to be approved to get through, I know it's shit. I should be able to make a convincing case, but bear that in mind
  • You've probably seen and been disgusted by the thread showing that an eGirl college student has been researching us; this is not something like that I assure you. If I was an impostor researching you it would be bad practice to get involved rather than observe from a distance

Tell them that the so called female abundance amongst the human population all over the world is actually an abundance of old ladies. Fertile females are a minority compared to males of the same age and that's another reason why sexual relations are not available to a vast number of young men.

Chart age france

Tell them that niggers tongue their anus (srs)

Tell them that the so called female abundance amongst the human population all over the world is actually an abundance of old ladies. Fertile females are a minority compared to males of the same age and that's another reason why sexual relations are not available to a vast number of young men.

View attachment 424972
Combined with hypergamy making women ignore younger men

What would you say if you had an audience of thousands who are willing to listen to you explain your situation in life?
I'm too autistic to talk to people in real life (or on vc) but I don't mind writing about my situation and then distributing it.

This life is hell

Ask them if

Its ok to be White