Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time to leave this community

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★
It doesn't mean that i'm ditching blackpill thoughts; Blackpill won't be tired of me even if i'm getting tired of blackpill - I will never forget this.

Though i decided it's time to leave this community. Seriously Inceldom and BP makes me so fucking tired both mentally and physically, and i guess now it's time to leave. I'm not leaving this site for "ascend" or "normiemaxx" rubbish. I'd say i'm still staying as truest truecel and will never be a goycuck to escape my inceldom.

@NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL @sulpuda @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang

Those brocels that have been nice to me, and mods like @LeFrenchCel and @SlayerSlayer, @proudweeb are supreme gentlemen indeed

Bruh this site is getting lonelier due to users leaving.

I hope you can improve yourself bro

See yo- …. Goodbye.
How To Fix Broken Social Links In Persona 3 Reload

:feelskek:

Lost @weaselbomber now losing another real one

Seriously Inceldom and BP makes me so fucking tired both mentally and physically
Personally, when I stay here all day reading water is wet threads instead of doing more fun copes, I do feel even worse, but it's nice in moderation. Still, if you're leaving for good, have fun with your other copes.

It doesn't mean that i'm ditching blackpill thoughts; Blackpill won't be tired of me even if i'm getting tired of blackpill - I will never forget this.

Though i decided it's time to leave this community. Seriously Inceldom and BP makes me so fucking tired both mentally and physically, and i guess now it's time to leave. I'm not leaving this site for "ascend" or "normiemaxx" rubbish. I'd say i'm still staying as truest truecel and will never be a goycuck to escape my inceldom.

@NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL @sulpuda @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang

Those brocels that have been nice to me, and mods like @LeFrenchCel and @SlayerSlayer, @proudweeb are supreme gentlemen indeed
thank you for the tag

i always liked you as a user, goodluck to you my bro

i wish you the best:heart:

Lost @
weaselbomber
@weaselbomber now losing another real one
So many users have been leaving lately
@Sasukecel @weaselbomber now @mcmoohyun
Looks like this forum will completely die soon if this continues

See you tomorrow.
This is Kingdom Come, not leave.
You can't escape from hERe.

Looks like this forum will completely die soon if this continues
Won't die off, just will get replaced by bought sleeper accounts, shit users, underaged boomers from tik-tok, etc.

Spoke to one of them as to why he left, and ofc he stated it was due to the forums quality.

I will miss you man, but if this is what’s best for you then it’s good you are making this move. I often think about leaving this site too, I also find it to be draining to be here most of the time. I may be joining soon.

You were a real bro and I enjoyed talking with you a lot. Wish you all the best. And I know you said you weren’t leaving to “ascend,” but may you find a gf someday if that would make you happy.

Last edited:
Good decision bro, I'm leaving this site too

These repetitive thoughts actually make me really tired.

What are your plans?

Eventually you will return
Guess why? Because we are outcasts, this place is our only home.

I left like five times lol

You don’t “leave” this place You either ascend or rope