Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Time to hit the joint

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
Waking up is a slap in the face. Life is gay and a complete scam when you have autism. This world doesn't care and my feelings are my own worst enemy thanks to genes.

Existence is a nightmare and I have 10+ hours of work to catch up on today.

Just drank 2 pots of death wish coffee. Time to hit the joint.

Good luck, and remember, just 40 more years and you'll get to retire.

Daily reminder that wake n bake sucks and makes you tired for the rest of the day. At least have breakfast and move a bit to wake up first.
Smoking weed with a good mood and expecting some fun makes it 100 times better.

Daily reminder that wake n bake sucks and makes you tired for the rest of the day. At least have breakfast and move a bit to wake up first.
And the bottom of my joint was bent too. Couldn't get a truly good hit - just 5 really shitty ones in the basement while landlord takes shower. Don't feel as much depression/pain anymore but not as stoned as I'd like. SuicideFuel tbh tbh.
Good luck, and remember, just 40 more years and you'll get to retire.
What incel has 40 years ahead of him? Average lifespan for any of us from here is likely around 10 to 15. Social isolation kills.

And the bottom of my joint was bent too. Couldn't get a truly good hit - just 5 really shitty ones in the basement while landlord takes shower. Don't feel as much depression/pain anymore but not as stoned as I'd like. SuicideFuel tbh tbh.
Get you bro. I just realized that weed gets better the happier you are overall. In contrary to jew pills and opiates, which just make you feel like 5/10, no matter if you were better or worse before.

I can only afford to case the joint.

(Do to health problems.)

Sometimes i think about robbing the joint... But im too inhib

can you get me some bro

I can only afford to case the joint.

(Do to health problems.)

Sometimes i think about robbing the joint... But im too inhib
kek'd ngl

get a vaporizer OP