Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time to end the coping

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Time to actually wake up to reality, go wage slave and accept that it's over.

Yes I agree. Being here is simply a waste of time in all essence of the word. Even rotting and playing vidya would be more productive, at least you're getting better at the game.

Yes I agree. Being here is simply a waste of time in all essence of the word. Even rotting and playing vidya would be more productive, at least you're getting better at the game.
I have this forum running in the background while gaming or watching anime. I never use this forum as a singular form of entertainment.

I have this forum running in the background while gaming or watching anime. I never use this forum as a singular form of entertainment.
Brutal. I either give my full attention to the forum or do something else

It's a problem when you rely on this site too much without any other sources of stimulation. Otherwise, it's not that much of an issue.

I feel my IQ lower watching normies media
It gives me feelgood vibes but it dumbs me down momentarily, lower IQ does correlate with life satisfaction