Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Time to ascend with osteotomies and implants you inkwells!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
f048-003a-9781455753284.jpg
images
f048-004dd4-9781455753284.jpg
f048-004dd3-9781455753284.jpg
462947_1_En_79_Fig14_HTML.png
333770_1_En_8_Fig2_HTML.jpg

Yessss jawmaxxing first then cockmaxxing. Im convinced whores like Kardashian were famous in the 2010s because they showed how advanced modern plastic surgery was.

Uh I still see gaps there...:feelsmega:

I need rhinoplasty
orbital rim implants
bimax recessed jaw
Malar implants
Botox in my upper eyelid to bring it down
lasik to fix t50 shitskin eyes
mse to escape subhuman 6tooth smile
Invisalign
teeth whitening
my lips are insanely subhuman I don't know how I could fix that

I think I could ascend a single point if I fixed my nose since it's so subhuman

I need rhinoplasty
orbital rim implants
bimax recessed jaw
Malar implants
Invisalign
teeth whitening
:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

It's too late I'm too old.

I need rhinoplasty
orbital rim implants
bimax recessed jaw
Malar implants
Invisalign
teeth whitening
I need bimax, lip reduction and reshaping, buccal fat removal, infra-orbital malar implants, forehead implants, cranial implants, electrolysis hair removal, and skin lightening with glutathione IV. Too much to fix: confirmed truecel status. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

but they only do it on the most subhuman people to ever exist

Same which is why I gave up and now LDAR and cope with hobbies,
I'm still looksmaxing and figuring out exactly why my eye area is so subhuman. I think it's useful to be healthy and to be able to accurately assess your own looks and therefore your place in this society.

figuring out exactly why my eye area is so subhuman.
The shape of the eye is usually determined by the bone and fat tissues surrounding it. If your orbital structure is downward, you can have a negative canthal tilt. If you have bad under-eye fat, your tear troughs will be exposed. If your cheekbones and maxilla aren't sufficiently forward and grown, then your eyes will have schelra show. If you lack fat in upper orbital region (just above the upper eyelid), you will get a hollowed eye appearance which is unattractive.

The shape of the eye is usually determined by the bone and fat tissues surrounding it. If your orbital structure is downward, you can have a negative canthal tilt. If you have bad under-eye fat, your tear troughs will be exposed. If your cheekbones and maxilla aren't sufficiently forward and grown, then your eyes will have schelra show. If you lack fat in upper orbital region (just above the upper eyelid), you will get a hollowed eye appearance which is unattractive.
Yeah I know all of that. Actually it looks like icehooding solved my eye area in most of the pictures I took recently. Icehooding literally gave me completely hooded eyes after just 5 days of applying -18degree cold icecubes to my eye area twice a day. The effect fades after a few hours but I hope to make it last longer in the future.
I think that when looking from further away bones matter the most and my orbitals are very weak. I would need orbital rim implants all around and orbital decompression. Currently I'm trying to achieve a bit of a similar effect to the implants with bonesmashing.

if the world wasn't fucked up you wouldn't have to obsess over dumb shit like this

just rebuild your entire skull theory

I need rhinoplasty
orbital rim implants
bimax recessed jaw
Malar implants
Invisalign
teeth whitening
Same here it's over. I also would need LL and other stuff. At this point I could afford this but don't see a point. Too low ROI when oldcel

Uh I still see gaps there...:feelsmega:
just rebuild your entire skull theory
Just completely destroy the structural integrity of your skull theory

if the world wasn't fucked up you wouldn't have to obsess over dumb shit like this
Agreed. Plus shit like this is just too far for me. I'm not gonna let some hack doctor fuck up my head permenantly just so I can have a 1% higher chance to become a betabuxxing normie. Fuck that.

but they only do it on the most subhuman people to ever exist
Yep, exactly like people with SEVERE cranial deformations such as that one skull in the OP picture with a conehead.

I need bimax, lip reduction and reshaping, buccal fat removal, infra-orbital malar implants, forehead implants, cranial implants, electrolysis hair removal, and skin lightening with glutathione IV. Too much to fix: confirmed truecel status. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Cranial implants ? How do those even work ? :dafuckfeels:

If i could get these fucking surgeries, you bet your ass 'id go for them, i'd do anything if it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back