Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time Spend Online 1000 Hours

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
If the 'time spend online' option hadn´t reset a month ago I would´ve had 1000 hours spend online but now it only says 250 hours :feelsbadman:

Tumblr ns75jdglgT1s2wio8o1 500

They reset it?
Shit man 1000 hours? Its truly over for you

Over for time spent online copercels

They reset it?
Shit man 1000 hours? Its truly over for you
Yes they did I remember there was a couple members with 1100+ hours online and that was over a month ago they probably have around 1500 hours now.
Over for time spent online copercels
Time spend online shows a member is dedicated to the site where as post maxxers might only be online for a couple hours a day and posting on every thread and then it looks like they are dedicated when in fact they barely have any hours on the site compared to members with 1/4 of their posts.

it's time to move on man :(

Yes it reset a little over a months ago, shit you spend a lot of time here.
say i post something at 8:10 am and start working, then I will be online until 9:10. I check my phone for the time around 10 ish, that's another hour. i eat and post around lunch which is like 40-50 minutes so add another hour after that, add another hour checking time and then for every hour awake until sleep

Simply opening the forum adds an entire hour, so it means little, but i do spend a lot of time here still

say i post something at 8:10 am and start working, then I will be online until 9:10. I check my phone for the time around 10 ish, that's another hour. i eat and post around lunch which is like 40-50 minutes so add another hour after that, add another hour checking time and then for every hour awake until sleep

Simply opening the forum adds an entire hour, so it means little, but i do spend a lot of time here still
That´s true like CS GO some people look to have thousands of hours they just don´t close the game.

Last edited:
Time well spent.
I would be at 600 hours tbh.

I had like 400 before they did, suifuel tbh

Congratulations i guess. I postmog you though.

Brutal, im proud of my hours online