Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time really does fly

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fuck I really do want to go back to where my life really was content and before I had to lose somebody. :fuk:

If it wasn’t for that and being non NT I wouldn’t care about any other issue in my life. Too many ungrateful faggots here

I wish i was a child again
Im still a child at 19. I’m still treated the same I was at 15/16 and the same positions I was at that age even at work but it’s all my fault for that last part.

I hate being non NT I’ll never get out of manchild dom. I’ll never be grown I’m just under 6’0 and treated as a child by men half a foot shorter JFL so much for much height pill @PLA1092

I wish I could go back to school and play black ops 2 all day

I remember completing Red Dead redemption on my 360 a few years ago

ROTTING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

Fuck I really do want to go back to where my life really was content and before I had to lose somebody. :fuk:

If it wasn’t for that and being non NT I wouldn’t care about any other issue in my life. Too many ungrateful faggots here
I wish I was a child again
Even though it was already over but at life was good

I don't wanna go anywhere, my life was always shit since the day i was born