Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

time moves fast on incels.is

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
if i look at threads that are like 2+ months old, it's like a cemetery because of the amount of inactive/banned users and lack of newercels :feelsmega:

there's also the monthcel thing

time takes forever this last year is literallly a millenia to me

This forum seems to have a high turnover rate. Not only banned users, but there are many who seem to postmaxx like crazy and then suddenly disappear.

This forum seems to have a high turnover rate. Not only banned users, but there are many who seem to postmaxx like crazy and then suddenly disappear.
It's because most people are fakecels. We still have a good amount of Nov 2017 people posting; but soon enough all the fakes will be weeded out and i'll be one of the "true" veterans or whatever.
And just as I read the rest of the posts i realize that I'm the oldest incel on the thread right now in terms of service time here. Fuck.

good thing i'm not inactive haha

Time feel so slow in the present for me, but when I look back it looks like it went by in an instant.

if i look at threads that are like 2+ months old, it's like a cemetery because of the amount of inactive/banned users and lack of newercels :feelsmega:

there's also the monthcel thing
Indeed. I am pretty much unknown here despite having the #2 postcount because of my inactivity

The concept of time messes with my head man. It literally feels like only yesterday I was getting excited for my first day of school. So naive to my depressing future.

Fuck.

It's because most people are fakecels. We still have a good amount of Nov 2017 people posting; but soon enough all the fakes will be weeded out and i'll be one of the "true" veterans or whatever.
And just as I read the rest of the posts i realize that I'm the oldest incel on the thread right now in terms of service time here. Fuck.
The only 2017 posters around are ethnics and oldcels. If youre young and white theres a good chance you got hope unless youre super recessed

The only 2017 posters around are ethnics and oldcels. If youre young and white theres a good chance you got hope unless youre super recessed
Super recessed chin is death sentence

nu-incels.is is trash

the weak shall perish or succumb to being a fakecel

One day you create a high iq thread, the next day you're banned and you didn't except it.

Like yours truly?;)

Indeed. I am pretty much unknown here despite having the #2 postcount because of my inactivity
im familiar with you even though you're a lowpost cel

i guess there's a stark contrast

The concept of time messes with my head man. It literally feels like only yesterday I was getting excited for my first day of school. So naive to my depressing future.

Fuck.

I wish I was a fakecel.
if i turned out to be a fakecel i would also cease posting

but i'm sure a lot of them just got burnt out from postmaxxing. i wonder if someone will reach 100k+ posts assuming the website lasts long enough for that to happen

come to California; a white girl will suck your dick easy if you aren't white. I even see asian men walking around with white girls here.

come to California; a white girl will suck your dick easy if you aren't white. I even see asian men walking around with white girls here.
I've seen that too. Except that the asian guys are goodlooking. The whitepill is cope.

time is distorted in lordran

I hate how fast time goes by. June only seemed like 2 months ago