Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time makes no sense

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It feels like a decade has passed since last summer. But high school feels like yesterday.

Agepill makes everything confusing bro

Perception of time changes as you age , everything gets faster

5-10 is like an eternity because those 5 years are half of your life
But 20-25 is the same time frame but it’s nothing compared to the first because youve experienced it a lot

Time goes by like a blink of an eye once you leave school, the last 15 years which is half of my life feels more as if it where like 15 months ago

Time is very weird. Sometimes it feels fast and sometimes it feels slow.

Time is only fast when you look back on it, during you daily slog (either wage cycling or LDARing) time slows to a crawl

The clock makes a fool of history.

You are going through a phase

nothing in this life make sense

2012 felt like months bro. I wish I could relive my childhood

Time goes slower as a student as you are learning something every day, at least in theory.

my first 14 years of life felt so slow, but since then everything is just a blur. At least it makes my childhood feel longer than what it was

At least death will come faster and faster as we age. Lifefuel tbh

wonder if i will be browsing these forums in the summer

time is subjective to human perception, we don't have internal clocks like computers so we are quite impresise

tfw 2010 was almost 10 years ago
tfw we are closer to 2030 than 2007
Timepill and agepill are closely related. They're both brutal.

Perception of time changes as you age , everything gets faster

5-10 is like an eternity because those 5 years are half of your life
But 20-25 is the same time frame but it’s nothing compared to the first because youve experienced it a lot
I've heard that 80 percent of your memories/perception of time is from the ages 0-18. Time starts moving really fucking fast once you get past 20 years old

the Jews are making the friggin' clock's hands move faster
2012 felt like months bro. I wish I could relive my childhood
I feel stuck in 2012
I can't believe it's been 7 years, it feels like yesterday

I feel stuck in 2012
I can't believe it's been 7 years, it feels like yesterday

So, perhaps we died back then and our mind cannot comprehend our own deaths. Or there is no real death, nor life, just this realm where we currently are.

So, perhaps we died back then and our mind cannot comprehend our own deaths. Or there is no real death, nor life, just this realm where we currently are.
I turned back clocks on some of my devices to 2012
it feels like I'm stuck in the purgatory

I've heard that 80 percent of your memories/perception of time is from the ages 0-18. Time starts moving really fucking fast once you get past 20 years old
Oh, thats suifuel tbh. I dont want to experience this.

well at least my first 12 years were good. :feelsbadman:

I'm watching some of my brocels here deteriorating :feelsbadman: i'd try and make you feel alright by telling you it will get better but it could very well get worse

Nothing makes sense, I wish I could slowly painlessly die.

Chad don't have time bro