Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time is the last Blackpill

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
I believe that time is the final blackpill. Realizing that even if you could magically become a Chad in your late 20s that it would all be pointless as all the hate and biterness would remain. Teenage friendships and relationships are just a distant dream that, now, can never be realized. Time destroys us all.

Nope if I can become Chad rn I'll be 100% content.

Time does not exist. It's just another useless jew concept used to control the masses.

Keep coping, after a short period of "WOW I'M A CHAD" you will fall into the same emotional state you are in right now.
im not in a bad emotional state currently. I still have copes.

Ascending in late 20's or in 30's would still make life much more bearable but missing the young love is hiroshima nagasaki suifuel, for me it's worse than missing the teen love. Missing young love = missing foids silky skin, missing the little bit sweeter personality on foids before they have experienced it all and become more materialistic, missing the "cute" things because "too old for that", dating pool full of tattooed single mothers.

hiroshima nagasaki suifuel

The only way to solving that is by roping

I think the real Blackpill is that life is actually very short. And we will realize this as the final Blackpill. We can easily go our whole life without seeing any success, it's highly likely that you will never get a girlfriend or a big break. This life is a tiny window into what can be. 8 billion people living concurrently and only a few hundred million, mere 5 percent, are living the "best life". Everyone else is sucking the shit in some way. And while billions will get to reproduce. Billions also will not . Imagine living every life of every human. There would be millions of years of life playtime where you would be alone, abused, and in poverty. The chad life would be very small chunks in that big game of everyone's life.

Something like that. We are destined to be losers mathematically. Winners are outliers from the beginning, in the positive scale . We are outliers on the negative. It would take miracles to flip our equation on the graph of human success. I think they were right when they were telling me to just pray every day and give up on the money and cars and women.