Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time is running out!

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Its oer

In 11368 days i'll probably pull the trigger.

Make it count, if you're not going to ascend and you know you're not, at least dedicate yourself to spreading the blackpill,destroying feminism and all associated with it. It will give you the satisfaction of accomplishing something of a legacy.

I’m 25 in 3 days.. hasn’t even hit me yet tbh.. 22 and 23 hit me hard as fuck.. it was the first time I felt like 30 and 40 were right around the corner and I wasn’t young anymore.. but I hadn’t even started living yet man.. I went bald at 18 so I wasn’t allowed to have relationships and experiences.. it’s so painful.. I missed out on the most important decade of my life and now I’m too old to start making up for it.. it’s like I blinked and my life became a nightmare I couldn’t wake up from..

I’m sure my 25-ness will hit me soon.. I don’t know how I’ll deal with it.. I bashed my head against walls and doors when 22 hit me. Shit, I don’t even think 24 has hit me yet lmao and I’m about to be 25.. RIP me there’s a storm coming.. gotta get the rope ready for when it hits.

İt's never began

I used to have a social circle until most got married or I alienated with my redpill bs.

Fakecels get out.JFL at thinking there's still hope and time left.

It's already over for me at 30 :feelsbadman:

That which never began can not be over

In 11368 days i'll probably pull the trigger.
Make it count, if you're not going to ascend and you know you're not, at least dedicate yourself to spreading the blackpill,destroying feminism and all associated with it. It will give you the satisfaction of accomplishing something of a legacy.
İt's never began
I used to have a social circle until most got married or I alienated with my redpill bs.
Fakecels get out.JFL at thinking there's still hope and time left.
It's already over for me at 30 :feelsbadman:
That which never began can not be over

Brutal agepill reminder

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Its beyond over for 25+cels

tfw 26 :feelscry:
T-t...there is s-still hope l-left ? R-rrright ?

It was already over long before

U cant even see how fast is going