Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time is precious and the most valuable commodity

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
From 15-to 23 is when you are supposed to be experiencing the highest highs of your life and if you didn't you basically wasted your youth and it's over.

Bh187 spongebob 1

From 15 to 23 was where my life was most miserable

fucking brutal to see everyone your age having the time of their lives while you LDAR

I'm 21 and am currently losing that time:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

From 15-to 23 is when you are supposed to be experiencing the highest highs of your life and if you didn't you basically wasted your youth and it's over.
Im ugly so how would i do that?

even if i would get back in time i won't change much, i'm limited by my brain

Your:feelsbadman: youth is over and you wasted it

Lost time is never found again - Rehab Room

time doesnt matter when im ugly

I'm starting to change my stance on time.

If time is a commodity, then it must have a value. If it something has value, its value is derived from comparing it to other things, based on scarcity, difficulty of acquisition, and other factors. If time is something and we all have an unknown amount of, then we don't know the true value of it, since we can't compare it with the time each other has, and therefore we can't know how much our time is truly worth.

Therefore, everyone's own time is worth something only to themselves. If everyone's time has value only to themselves, then it has no real value. Therefore, time has no value. Therefore, it isn't a commodity.

QED

I feel like roping knowing that I wasted the second half of my teens just like that :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I feel like roping knowing that I wasted the second half of my teens just like that :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
"wasted" lmao nothing wouldve been different if youre ugly