Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time in hs I knew it was over

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I was sitting alone at lunch in hs and I guess I took these foids spot. So a bunch of foids surrounded me while I was staring at my phone. It felt anxiety inducing and I hated every minute of it and just looked down.

I didn't move seats so I just had to sit there eating around a bunch of foids being nervous

Brutal. Foids cant hide hate and disgust of lvm. Similar thing happened to me, some spoiled bitch raged and cried because she had to sit near me on one fucking class. One of the biggest humiliations in my life.

One time in middle school, I was alone by myself because my one autistic friend was absent that day, and one foid sat across from me and tried to talk to me. No, not in the way like she was attracted to me, more like she pitied what a loser I was. I couldn't do anything but give awkward replies cause of my autism, and she got weirded out and left. I just stared down at my lunchbox the whole rest of lunch period

One time in middle school, I was alone by myself because my one autistic friend was absent that day, and one foid sat across from me and tried to talk to me. No, not in the way like she was attracted to me, more like she pitied what a loser I was. I couldn't do anything but give awkward replies cause of my autism, and she got weirded out and left. I just stared down at my lunchbox the whole rest of lunch period
Avg autist experience

Avg autist experience
Yep. Even in the slight chance a girl ever was interested in me, my autism blew it. I wouldn't even know if a girl was being flirty with me or just nice.

Yep. Even in the slight chance a girl ever was interested in me, my autism blew it. I wouldn't even know if a girl was being flirty with me or just nice.
I never do. And once u wait too long the girl gives up and finds you unattractive

I remember one time I was sitting alone at this table I always sat at.

For some reason a group of girls that day thought to sit at my table that day.

They sat the furthest away from me as possible (brutal) and they were talking to eachother.

I was just listening in on their conversation and one girl kept talking about a dildo that she used a lot.

I couldn't believe they were so comfortable talking about that shit with me at the table.

This was 10th grade I think

Brutal. Foids cant hide hate and disgust of lvm. Similar thing happened to me, some spoiled bitch raged and cried because she had to sit near me on one fucking class. One of the biggest humiliations in my life.
jesus:cryfeels:

this genuinely made my non-empathic, cold autistic heart break a bit

foids know no limits to break us

How old were you then?

jesus:cryfeels:

this genuinely made my non-empathic, cold autistic heart break a bit

foids know no limits to break us
Yeah reminds me of when I was in a group project and one foid asked the other foid if she would ever date me then she went "ANON EWWWWWWW NO WAY NEVER I WOULD NEVER DATE HIM OH MY GOD" AND SHE KEPT GOING ON AND ON ROPE FUEL

This pretty much describes my experience in middle school and high school being autistic. Hated every single day of it.