Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting time flies fucking fast

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
when you are doing the same shit everyday time flies by so quickly. i legit felt like i just woke up like a minute ago. I remember when i was younger it felt like time was slower. i bet time is slow for normies and chads since they have different things going on for most of there lives. anyways the faster time goes the faster we are to dying

Ysa i can’t believe im 26 now. I remember making an account here over 6 years ago not long ago at all

Incredibly real, life was incredibly slow back then but now it's ridiculously fast, and there is nothing we can do to stop it

routines kill your soul

Ysa i can’t believe im 26 now. I remember making an account here over 6 years ago not long ago at all
crazy that theres people from here who were around for a long time. it really shows majority of us will never ascend at all

time perception is related to how busy you are. if you want time to go slow make a schedule with timestamps when you should be doing different activities. rest days for me fly me by because all I do is sit on my computer all day but if your schedule says "at 10 AM I gotta go for a run" and actually do it at 10 AM you will have the entire day ahead of you