Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time flies by in the wink of an eye

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Cant believe that im near 21 i remember like yesterday my teen years(not like i havent moved on from them) and its around 4years that im ldaring hard and i remember that shit like yesterday
Next thing you know you are mid twenties and its truly over
Wow youth ends so fast
It all ends so fast
Wish it could have a happy ending,jfl i even wish it had a good part in it

Never began, buddy boyo...

The timepill is extremely brutal, it tortured me.

No. The last half a year felt like a decade. Time goes by extremely slowly when i wagecuck.

I remember thinking this too when I was 21 and now I’m almost 29. It only gets worse.

True. I haven't moved on from my early hs years. It's been weird the past couple of years ldaring and time just keeps going fast

it goes by so slow when you rot in front of a screen all day every day

True. I haven't moved on from my early hs years. It's been weird the past couple of years ldaring and time just keeps going fast
Exactly that.most of the time im numb but when i think of this i wanna blow my fckin brains out
I dont think so because u do the same shit every single day so the last time you did something meaningful will be remembered in your mind so intensely like it happened yesterday and sometimes maybe years will have passed

No. The last half a year felt like a decade. Time goes by extremely slowly when i wagecuck.

To me, wagecucking just speeds up time to light speed. Every week just looking forward to the weekend or holidays when you’re not wagecucking so you can LDAR for a bit, but then those days off go even faster, before you know it you’re wagecucking again, looking forward to your LDAR time... 2019 went by like a flash. No landmark memories or any memorable events I can associate with 2019.

It’s about to be 2020. I remember 2010 like it was yesterday. Shit was a decade ago lol

Damn alrdy like 1/4 of school year has passed since I dropped out first day

time doesn't even seem real anymore. funny thing is i cant even remember what my childhood consisted of. let alone yesterday. probably did nothing though.

WE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE TIMEPILL. I fucking swear october felt like yesterday. Time goes by too fast. Before I know it, I'll be a 25yo truecel

WE CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE TIMEPILL. I fucking swear october felt like yesterday. Time goes by too fast. Before I know it, I'll be a 25yo truecel

When you’re that 30yo truecel, you’ll look back at this thread like it was yesterday, time and hairline going by faster and faster, your life, hope and dreams remaining in limbo, shriveling up as time laughs from afar, pulling you with it, making it harder to reach for that impossibility

...Assuming that this board is still up in that time...

When you’re that 30yo truecel, you’ll look back at this thread like it was yesterday, time and hairline going by faster and faster, your life, hope and dreams remaining in limbo, shriveling up as time laughs from afar, pulling you with it, making it harder to reach for that impossibility

...Assuming that this board is still up in that time...
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah, I've got the same effect. Time just crawls on by at the most excruciatingly slow pace. Probably because I look forward to the sweet release of death.

FUCKKKKKKK I HATE THE TIMEPILL SO MUCH :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

I do this all day, and only leave room to get food / go to the loo. And time goes really fast still. The months pass by so quick.

I was 17 yesterday I swear
Now I'm close to 20:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

when i wagecuck time goes fast , when im at work is slow torture but in total motnhs go fast