Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time feels like it’s ticking too fast

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
I recently turned 26 and it only feels like I turned 21 a week ago. Every day I have this tiny bit of hope in the back of my mind that if I just achieve XYZ, I will get laid. Stuff like better abs, nicer haircut, nicer clothes, a better apartment. However most men at my age are already getting married or even have babies. I’m still focusing on acquiring sex like a horny 19 year old.

Each day that elapses just feels like a measly day but they compound into years, decades etc...

The societal pressure to be seen with a partner increases ever so more. When people at my social job find out I’m alone, they see me as someone who “isn’t all there”. Especially given I’m white and in my late 20’s. Marriage is expected especially in whites.

In your late 20’s you’re supposed to father a blonde haired brat named William and play baseball in your back yard after coming home from work.

Im still looking for my first relationship.

My best hope is to find a job with as little human contact as possible, so I cannot be measured against other men. It’s better to not be part of the game at all than to lose all the time

cap for me it feels like time is slow. tomorrow i have a full 24 hours to do all of my work

if time moves fast for you you are either a crackhead or a cocaine addict

I recently turned 26 and it only feels like I turned 21 a week ago.
Same here, well if you replace 26 with 25. Not because I wasn't in a relationship (although that was the case too), but because I spent the last several years working a 9-5 job, and not doing many other things.

As far as I know, the secret to a "long" life is to do as many novel things as possible. As in, learning a skill or reading something new makes time pass much more slowly than LDARing does. I spent the last 2 hours rotting in this forum and these 2 hours seem to have passed in an instant.

Also, depression prevents strong emotions and since it's emotions that help form memories to a large extent, it must be much harder for depressed people not to feel like time is passing them by. I hope you aren't depressed... but then again, most of us are.

My best hope is to find a job with as little human contact as possible, so I cannot be measured against other men.
Good luck brocel. I think it's your only hope... well, unless we get around to founding Incelistan where it's not only acceptable to be unmarried but it's illegal to be married. :feelshehe:

Can heavily relate, I still feel like I'm about to hit my 20's when infact turning in my 30's. Soycucks will bullshit and lie to you saying men peak in their 40's/50/60's just to shut us up, in reality it's already too late.

These past 2 Covid years really have flew by unusually fast. There's just not a whole lot going on, each day and week blends into the next.

ketamine slows down time, try and get a few vials

It feels like 1932 was just yesterday......

Time feels like it’s perpetually speeding up

unless we get around to founding Incelistan where it's not only acceptable to be unmarried but it's illegal to be married. :feelshehe:
Now that’s a new one. Made me LOL, never heard of Incelistan