Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time ceases to exist when you are an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Everyday is the same days pass you by, months pass you by, and like that years start passing you by. Every fucking day it feels like having a dense fog over your head feeling hazy and dizzy. You can't achieve your goals if you had any to begin with that is . Depression becomes the new normal state of mind . You got no motivation except to end it all. ITS OVER :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Late stages of LDAR.

Every fucking day it feels like having a dense fog over your head feeling hazy and dizzy. You can't achieve your goals if you had any to begin with that is . Depression becomes the new normal state of mind . You got no motivation

Can relate.

I can relate tbh i feel tired and dizzy every day all day

Same. Time has lost meaning.

Life is extremely boring and unbearable without friends and gf tbh

every day feels like its 2 hours long to me tbh. I don't even really do anything other than fap and browse this site and play some music in the background throughout. I've had the exact same daily routine ever since quarantine started so it all kind of blends together and doesn't feel like a long time