Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Time Capsule: Blackcel Goes ER On Asian Women with a Hammer

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Most of you youngcels would have no clue about this one. Most of you cels in general have probably never heard of this guy.

His name is Tyrelle Shaw but he called himself Mr. Talented (like ER with the Supreme Gentlemen stuff).

I don't think he killed anyone, but he caused some of these foids to need reconstructive surgery.

When I first heard of this story I was mad as hell. Then I did some research and found there's some major kekfuel with this guy.

Here's his blog which still gets post humous updates (hence the time-capsule)

https://mrtalented.wordpress.com/

I once sorted through it when bored, their are hundreds of photos of white guys and even curry guys with Asian girls that he took himself and uploaded with cringe captions of how Asian women hate him.

I'm sure you writercels can sort through this blog and find lots of stuff to write about. This guy is pretty much a black version of ER except instead of what you would call stacies (I don't believe there is such a thing all western women are ugly) he went after Asian foids.

He killed himself by going underneath an elevator and tying the other end of a noose to the bottom of it so when someone pushed the button to call the elevator he'd be pulled up and killed. He claimed it'd be him having someone murder him.

He targeted Asian foids off the street as well as old Asian ladies working in laundromats/drycleaners. Completely demented dude.

Here are some quotes from his blog from an article about him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/24/suspect-assaults-asian-women-new-york-found-dead

“Every Asian woman by herself must be hit in the face,” he wrote. “I may even take a photo before hitting them. The reason is because I don’t think Asian women like me … so I think it’s brilliant to give all Asian women a legitimate reason to hate me.”

“I didn’t even expect to bash the dry cleaning lady in the mouth,” he said. “That was actually my day off from playing the Nose Game. Yeah, that’s what I’ll call it, The Nose Game.”

"He said he tried to strike up conversations with more than 100 Asian women one weekend and was rejected every time."

You guys can dig up more dirt on him there's plenty to find. I just wanted to see if anyone else ever heard of this freak.

Last edited:

Here's more from his blog from another article.

"Shaw, who allegedly approached four Asian women and bashed them in the face with a hard object, went by the name “Mr.Talented” on his blog, where he would rant about his rejections by Asian women.
He wrote that he would “bash 1 million noses,” of Asian women and threatened to commit suicide."

Kek, silly nignog

'In less than 350 days, I talked to nearly 1,500 Asian Women and none of them took time out of their day to say hello. ' @uninstall

Gook whores deserve it tbh

Based niggy running around bashing noodlewhores lmfao

Yeeeesssssss:feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsautistic:
1807.jpg
sauce tbh

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Is your Nofap streak still on?

1807.jpg
sauce tbh

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Is your Nofap streak still on?

Of course it is he's trying to beat his 8 month record and I am too (Sept 1st 9PM streak).

@Hunter @Zaetheus my eternal nofap brothers

Join us brother.

Noodlewhores are the most racist piece of shits on earth. They think black people are devil incarnates. Kudos to that blackcel.

Of course it is he's trying to beat his 8 month record and I am too (Sept 1st 9PM streak).

@Hunter @Zaetheus my eternal nofap brothers

Join us brother.
I am in the nofap crew, we are out numbered heavily especially with ritalincel himself going against us.

I am in the nofap crew, we are out numbered heavily especially with ritalincel himself going against us.

In our cult ritalincel is considered to be the only being beyond nofap unlike us lowly ningens who need it lest we go hollow.