Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tim Tebow

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m not into football so don’t know much about the guy but did a little research and discovered he was a virgin until 32 all while being a millionaire giga Chad. That is somewhat respectable to me. However one thing I find cucked is that he didn’t marry a virgin. Why wait so long to fuck then just pick some guys leftovers. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong and his wife was a virgin, but I don’t think she was. Dude could have any woman on the planet and chooses a woman that has already taken dicks. :feelspuke:

Do you mean european football or american football?

Normally everyone who makes it big were Chads. As you said, he's a massive cuck for getting leftovers
I mean I have respect for him for waiting for marriage, but get a virgin wife so you can actually pair bond.

I mean I have respect for him for waiting for marriage, but get a virgin wife so you can actually pair bond.
Exactly, waiting for marriage is ultra-based, but why get some used up pussy.

Tim Tebow big flop in the nfl switched to baseball and failed there to. Back to try it again.

Probably because virgin women at his age are unicorns. Extreme anomalies.

Where I'm from Tim Tebow is basically god. Like people probably have shrines dedicated to that man. If he chose to marry a non virgin idk what the fuck is wrong with him because there are basically infinite skinny white JBs from the rural south that would kill to become his cocksheath.

Tim Tebow big flop in the nfl switched to baseball and failed there to. Back to try it again.
And he'll never get any flak for that like a more mediocre looking sports player would because he is attractive to women and he's athletic and physically strong looking so guys also look up to him.
Where I'm from Tim Tebow is basically god. Like people probably have shrines dedicated to that man. If he chose to marry a non virgin idk what the fuck is wrong with him because there are basically infinite skinny white JBs from the rural south that would kill to become his cocksheath.
tbh

Him being "virgin" at 32 is most likely news propaganda to lessen the virgin shaming on a wide scale, the elites knowing that 80% of men are sexually unsatisfied with the current system.

or he's a closet faggot that gets his ass torn every weekend.

Either way, I dont buy this story and OP is an NPC imbecile for making this awful thread

Where does it say that his wife wasn't a virgin?

He probably had throwing themselves at him, he is most likely lying

He probably had throwing themselves at him, he is most likely lying
JFL at any dumbass on here believing tim tebow was virgin in high school and beyond :lul:

But as famous rich giga Chad he can get a 18 year old bride. Virgin of course.

I hope he saved whatever money he made from his pro sports days.

Preserving your virginity just end up marrying a whore sounds pretty cucked. She'll probably divorce him too.