Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tim Pool is fully blackpilled now

• Thread starter Richard_Hungwell
  • Start date
It took years for these normans to grasp it and they still believe in marriage, fkn retarded. That bald head with the pirate beard is full of himself. And PC mongrel bastid Tim ’Tool‘ always sucked. Don’t waste time watching them having another circle jerk - inflating their fragile egos.

Saw the thumbnail. Assumed it would be some calculated moderate lukewarm take avoiding all polarizing words. Was I right?
It took years for these normans to grasp it and they still believe in marriage, fkn retarded. That bald head with the pirate beard is full of himself. And PC mongrel bastid Tim ’Tool‘ always sucked. Don’t waste time watching them having another circle jerk - inflating their fragile egos.
I Ike Ian on the show tbh.

It never begun

Should have put up some blackpill stats tbh

Tim Pool is 5'10 and is a mostly white looking Hapa.

Still, I think most females subconsciously can detect his Asian genes. And he is balding.

Is he an incel? Idk, but I don't doubt that he struggles somewhat or a lot, either in his past or at the present.

Any young conservative male in alt media has that beta male aura about him. Tucker Carlson, Richard Spencel, Tim Pool, Gavin Mccinnes and a whole bunch of alt-right figures with noodle wives.

Never ever fails.

Any beta male that was marginalized or bullied in his past has a high chance of becoming conservative later in life. The beta males see through the bullshit and hypocrisy of mainstream liberal society with tall rich white liberal chads as the ultimate benefactors in every way by a long shot, especially sexually.

Conservative beta males naturally see society as a continuation of high school with its hierarchies of bullying, powerlessness, popularity, and sex.

Last edited:
5'7 to 8 max

Nvm, this guy doesnt even look close to 5'10.

i dont watch political cucks on youtube too me the right is just as much as an sjw as the leftists are

Tim Pool is 5'10 and is a mostly white looking Hapa.

Still, I think most females subconsciously can detect his Asian genes. And he is balding.

Is he an incel? Idk, but I don't doubt that he struggles somewhat or a lot, either in his past or at the present.

Any young conservative male in alt media has that beta male aura about him. Tucker Carlson, Richard Spencel, Tim Pool, Gavin Mccinnes and a whole bunch of alt-right figures with noodle wives.

Never ever fails.

Any beta male that was marginalized or bullied in his past has a high chance of becoming conservative later in life. The beta males see through the bullshit and hypocrisy of mainstream liberal society with tall rich white liberal chads as the ultimate benefactors in every way by a long shot, especially sexually.

Conservative beta males naturally see society as a continuation of high school with its hierarchies of bullying, powerlessness, popularity, and sex.
i used to know someone who was really into cuck politics and was a cuckservative and watches rage bait alt right media

too me its just as bad as the sjw nonesense and besides politics as incel is a super mega ultra giga cope

1. Bald
2. Sub6ft
3. Chubby
4. Half asian
5. 35 yo

Yeah, I would say it's ovER for him

The entire comment section just validates the blackpill. EVERY MAN is agreeing that its over. Holy shit! I've never seen such mass acceptance of the blackpill on a mainstream channel. The blackpill can't be stopped from going mainstream no matter how much IT, soys and feminists push their agenda.
Doesn't even feel like a win though. People only accept the blackpill now because things have gone to complete shit in front of their own eyes. Yes, we predicted it years ago but nobody will give us recognition for it.

Absolutely does feel like a win.
It's kind of like preaching the end of the world, no one believing you, your prediction coming true, and everyone finally realizing you were right at the death's doorstep. It's just inevitable, not an achievement.

But its not "dating apps" responsible, thats just how they are .

But its not "dating apps" responsible, thats just how they are .
But dating apps allow them to express their true nature more freely which makes things worse.

But dating apps allow them to express their true nature more freely which makes things worse.
Yea I agree, but Tim Pool is still in that tier of delusion that its due to a singular cause like "dating apps" .