Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TIL Freddie Mercury was curry

He was a shit

Technically not true since Parsis are ethnically Iranian, they just live in India because they were persecuted in Iran for their religion.

He was a faggot tbh

Not exactly curry, but ethnic. Born in Zanzibar, too.

His family probably had curry blood.
There's no such thing as curries who converted to Zoroastranism, Parsis are a very tribalistic ethno-religious group who actually reject converts, kind of like Jews. I've read a lot on the subject because I used to be very interested in Zoroastranism.

I don’t even know who he is

There's no such thing as curries who converted to Zoroastranism, Parsis are a very tribalistic ethno-religious group who actually reject converts, kind of like Jews. I've read a lot on the subject because I used to be very interested in Zoroastranism.

his parents look curry to me

Hes the best looking ethnic ever ngl.

he was still ethnic but ethnicity wise was better off than most curries as he is not a racial curry, but an Iranian

tbh when I first saw him I thought he was white(JFL)

was suprised to foind out he was indian

He was a satanic faggot anyway

I looked it up, he used to also spread awareness about hiv rights
i mean most ppl got aids at the time cuz of unprotected sex and it was more common in faggots than straights.

Fucking fag. Glad he died from AID's. Karma came for him

Why do curries all wear mustaches?

Is there some truth in the "namepill", ethnics being treated better if they don't have ethnic names, like Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi changing his name to Marc Lepine.

Say what you want, he’s still a million times better than the shit that people call “music” today.
I don't know what people call music today, I only listen to metal.

Is there some truth in the "namepill", ethnics being treated better if they don't have ethnic names, like Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi changing his name to Marc Lepine.
Very true. Indian Christians have white first and last names.

It sucks that he died, he produced some quality music.