Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TIL - Dependency ratio (you PAY for boomers existence)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Dependency ratio is a ratio system to calculate how much depending people (retirees mainly) to working population.

In many countries where the average age is old, a young person working a job will be supporting 2-3 boomers.

So just like foids, just say, WE PAY YOU TO EXIST if they try to pull zoomers are bad bullshit.

Dependency ratio is a ratio system to calculate how much depending people (retirees mainly) to working population.

In many countries where the average age is old, a young person working a job will be supporting 2-3 boomers.

So just like foids, just say, WE PAY YOU TO EXIST if they try to pull zoomers are bad bullshit.

legit

steal the wealth, outsource the jobs, then shit on young people and call them lazy

zoomers are fucked

That’s us boyo
IMG 20200229 122632

Boomers are actual parasites.

I'll never see a dime of SS so I'd be fine if they ended it yesterday.

In my country they take almost 1/4 of my paycheck and give it directly to boomers as pension. And this is before other taxes.

JFL at being wagecuck.

Zoomers and millennials are going to do something about boomers sucking their life forces. Maybe one makes Corona v2, or they do stuff to them in nursing homes... But in 20 years or so ppl will not give a shit anymore, they will be desperate and have nothing to lose, especially once global warming starts to severely effect Western countries.

Japan is a good study case with their zero interest rates and inflation rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back