Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [TikTokPill] Jestermaxxers BTFO!!!!!!

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
It doesn't MATTER what you write. If you're CHAD, women will bend over BACKWARDS (literally, when he's FUCKING her) TO KEEP TALKING TO HIM.

I don't get it. Just one of many "How come no bf" thirst TikToks.

Effortpilled again

Jestermaxxers should be executed

I don't get it. Just one of many "How come no bf" thirst TikToks.
It's simple, while retarded people cope with humour, effort and thoughtful replies, chad sends a ":)" emoji and has foids fawning, lusting and fighting over him.

Average jestermaxxer
g84urz6kyku41.png

JFL at the foid trying to make a high effort smug response, all the while making countless spelling and punctuation errors.
Toilets have zero self awareness and can in no way be smug when random Men have blasted jizz all over their stupid faces.

Toilets have zero self awareness and can in no way be smug when random Men have blasted jizz all over their stupid faces.

LMFAO

I like you

I can't bear to go on TikTok

When i post tik toks everybody laughed at me now every nigga here is posting them

Brutal. Even if you are interesting, a foid that isn't attracted to you won't keep the conversation going.

Chad always wins