Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TikTokpill] Chad always wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Comments on a TikTok post with the main content being a tweet that states "Remember that girls fuck who they want. Guys fuck who they can.":
Unnamed

Timothée Chalamet:
Download

Harry Styles:
Download

The funniest thing about this whole ordeal?
The foid who posted the video:
Unnamed

Even girls with extremely unattractive features and faces have the option to fuck Chad, while the men with unattractive features and faces are left to rot.

Chad always wins.

God I hate TikTok.

Tik tok Is literally Chinese-owned spyware. If they think they are so smart, why are they actively supplying China with more private data?

Timothee Chalamet is the top Chad in the world right now. Only foids get a vote.

Get mogged back to middle school by the gigachad of 2020s

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of Timothee Chalamet. That’s a really dumb way of spelling timothy

It's a big old club and you ain't in it.

I’ve never heard of Timothee Chalamet. That’s a really dumb way of spelling timothy
He's literally every JBs wet dream

He's the new age GigaChad tbh

If women like that is all that I have foward to look to (or even worse) I'll happily (permanently) castrate myself.

Fucking worthless cunt.

The foids are right and i like that they are saying it publicly, it's a shame that simps won't listen tho, otherwise the beta revolution would be soon.

That's not a chad Just a pretty boy fag all of these girls Will lose interest once they hit the 22-23 age then the Real chadism begins

He has negative canthal tilt and no muscles
Jfl NCT is a meme for Chads unless it's severely noticeable, also JBs prefer tall thin white prettyboys. If he was buff it would kill his aesthetic.

Last edited: