Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TikTokPill] Brutal TikTokPill & Autismpill debunked

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

It's in spanish, he's saying things he doesn't like about girls such as when they smoke or take too long to respond to his texts. JFL.

Anyway my point is, he looks so autistic lmao, and still has lots of likes on TikTok and apparently gets enough girls to be able to be picky. This is for those of you who believe in the autismpill. It DOESNT MATTER. It's about looks and looks only, and that's it boyos, the blackpill in its purest form is the only truth.

Another one of those gay looking pooches!

When I was his age, I was playing video games. JFL

Meanwhile he's whoring out for attention on tiktok

It's in spanish, he's saying things he doesn't like about girls such as when they smoke or take too long to respond to his texts. JFL.

Anyway my point is, he looks so autistic lmao, and still has lots of likes on TikTok and apparently gets enough girls to be able to be picky. This is for those of you who believe in the autismpill. It DOESNT MATTER. It's about looks and looks only, and that's it boyos, the blackpill in its purest form is the only truth.

It’s always been looks bro, don’t let them bois fool you.

"Bhuuuuuuuuuuuttt 81% of owtistic mayles r virgins brooooooooooo"
20191206 170906

having autism as chad is just being quirky

Holy shit i fucking HATE that haircut. Every wannabe rich gansta faggot has that haircut but when it comes to doing gangster shit they dont want to act without their “squad” because they are mega pussies. Every fag with that cut is a rude cunt. If I could ban one haircut, it would be that one.

Are you autistic, OP? Or just sympathetic to our plight?

Gay looking pooch running pretty boy game, autism on top of ugly is worse than without & affects your ability to make friends, feel at ease in social situations & job prospects.

Are you autistic, OP? Or just sympathetic to our plight?
im not autistic, but i guess you could say sympathetic to your plight, bc im frenpilled and support all suffering incels

@Colvin76 we can break that twig in half jfl but foids would rather fuck him :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

im not autistic, but i guess you could say sympathetic to your plight, bc im frenpilled and support all suffering incels
Based and frenpilled.
8f4.jpeg

I know Spanish

Rather not say the specific place , But it’s somewhere in South America
tampoco te ibamos a encontrar por decir el pais XD y menos con lo grandes que son los paises por alli

yo soy de españa, no me importa decirlo

tampoco te ibamos a encontrar por decir el pais XD y menos con lo grandes que son los paises por alli

yo soy de españa, no me importa decirlo
Si lo se , Pero me gusta mantener ese misterio por alguna razón xd

Reminds me of knajjd

Who let knajjd on tiktok?

OP is full of shit, he doesn't look autistic, he is neothenic. Low IQ retard argument to try debunk autismpill.

Autism + Chad looks is the superhuman, no inhibition at all and able to dedicate himself completely to any task