Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TikTok Proves How Much It Sucks For Average Looking Teenagers

The sight of these whores fills me with rage and bitter resentment. I wish them nothing but suffering and misery. I hate women, esp. attractive women.

Please stop promoting this hack. He's regularly admitted to shitting on incel's copes and looks down on blackpilled incels.
His support for the blackpill is only to justify the way things currently are in society.

The sight of these whores fills me with rage and bitter resentment. I wish them nothing but suffering and misery. I hate women, esp. attractive women.
I hate all attractive people in general

I hate all attractive people in general
Same, but I hate attractive women more cuz my feelings of hatred towards them are distorted by my attraction to them.

water is wet post

Please stop promoting this hack. He's regularly admitted to shitting on incel's copes and looks down on blackpilled incels.
His support for the blackpill is only to justify the way things currently are in society.
I loathe that idiot. I used to like his channel at first, hist videos were well edited and he made some solid points. But I stopped watching him when he said that incels are losers. He's not even blackpilled imo, he's just into this for clout. Most of the big "incel" channels are run by fakecels and morons who use the Blackpill to push their agendas.

I loathe that idiot. I used to like his channel at first, hist videos were well edited and he made some solid points. But I stopped watching him when he said that incels are losers.
You can see all the usual anti-incels in his videos too cheering him on. He like the media just wants monopoly over the blackpill so that it becomes associated with his interpretation of things. He claims to be a former mgtow even though he was never divorced but now thinks he is an authority on what mgtow is. He defended a woman shitting on the manosphere when Undead Chronic roasted her. He's a simp.
He's not even blackpilled imo, he's just into this for clout. Most of the big "incel" channels are run by fakecels and morons who use the Blackpill to push their agendas.
Never trust any youtubers tbh
It's kind of irritating that some of them even lift what is said here and pass it off as if they thought of it. They are in it for the money and recognition. Watch how quickly most of them would stop posting if they were demonetized.

i won't. :feelsokman:

i didn't even know that he was shitting on incels. my bad.

You can see all the usual anti-incels in his videos too cheering him on. He like the media just wants monopoly over the blackpill so that it becomes associated with his interpretation of things. He claims to be a former mgtow even though he was never divorced but now thinks he is an authority on what mgtow is. He defended a woman shitting on the manosphere when Undead Chronic roasted her. He's a simp.
Yet, some incels still promote him.

Never trust any youtubers tbh
It's kind of irritating that some of them even lift what is said here and pass it off as if they thought of it. They are in it for the money and recognition. Watch how quickly most of them would stop posting if they were demonetized.
I only watch Grotesque, NFI, and Steven. Those are the only honest ones left tbh. Other "incel" Youtubers are either larpers or right wingers who're trying to use the Blackpill (or incels in general) to push their agendas.

Yet, some incels still promote him.

I only watch Grotesque, NFI, and Steven. Those are the only honest ones left tbh. Other "incel" Youtubers are either larpers or right wingers who're trying to use the Blackpill (or incels in general) to push their agendas.
can you please link some good videos of these channels?

The same Grotesque that threw incels under the bus?
I don't deny that he's done some petty stuff in the past, but he means well. He's just too autistic, and his views are inconsistent. I don't think he does that shit deliberately. I mean, the guy was a 40 year old virgin a few months ago, cut him some slack. I'm not saying he didn't stray from the blackpill, nor am I saying that he's someone we could count on, but he's not a bad guy. Plus, he doxxed that bitch Rowan, and splattered her nudes all over 4chan. That's based asf imo.

I don't think his intentions are malicious tbh.

I don't deny that he's done some petty stuff in the past, but he means well. He's just too autistic, and his views are inconsistent. I don't think he does that shit deliberately. I mean, the guy was a 40 year old virgin a few months ago, cut him some slack. I'm not saying he didn't stray from the blackpill, nor am I saying that he's someone we could count on, but he's not a bad guy.
Idk what to think tbh everyone specifically low smv males have their host of problems but it's hard to know when to cut someone slack and when not to when they have expressed contradictory and indecisive things.
I don't think his intentions are malicious tbh.
At least not compared to cbp no but he seems a bit "off" ngl

Idk what to think tbh everyone specifically low smv males have their host of problems but it's hard to know when to cut someone slack and when not to when they have expressed contradictory and indecisive things.
Yeah, don't take grotesque seriously. His views are contradictory and he keeps switching sides, but I think that's just his way of coping. He is completely retarded. Back in 2016 he publicly expressed his desires to acid face his therapist: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/grotesque-grotesquesubhuman-unattractive-failure.37568/

At least not compared to cbp no but he seems a bit "off" ngl
cbp is an asshole, Grotesque is off due to years of loneliness, bullying, and rejection. He has no friends, his family hates him, and his therapist tried to get him to kill himself. And then Rowan did the same to him. That's why I'm a bit sympathetic towards him.

Based on how tik toks are, it's pretty cleat that to be a succesful tik toer, beauty is a must. It's not like youtube, where the content can be appreciate for its uniqueness and ideas. Tik tok is just short videos of good looking teenagers doing stupid shit.

What's even worse are these foids are probably no higher than 5/10 in person, but simps pay for their make up and massive lighting set ups so they can fraud followers into thinking they're actually attractive. I bet some of these foids' looks matches without make up on are in these forums.