Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tiktok lesbian buys $7400 chair and no other real furniture

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
You could be a decent gaming rig, monitor, and 4k tv with that money.

Hell you could by a used car

:fuk:

I could literally build that ugli chair myself and my metalworking skills are meh :feelsohh:

Art whores seems to be obsessed with this expensive kind of looking poor and being " unique "

Art whores seems to be obsessed with this expensive kind of looking poor and being " unique "
They definitely are. They also seem to have some arrogance or superiority complex tbh.

I'm actually fine with minimalism. Without that stupid chair, her room would have been much better. I also leave my living room mostly empty to avoid cluttering.

She lives on the floor where foid dignity belongs.

Foids are so retarded.

Trying to be "minimalist" yet spending money on useless shit that has no practical or utilitarian purpose other than being "post-modern art".

that's ok buying a bunch of garbage is cringe as fuck. the less useless shit you hoard the better. though a bookcase or a wardrobe are certainly useful :feelsjuice: the 7.4k chair is pretty retarded though :feelsmage:

Elitistic bitch, she could find the same chair for 50usd.

That's such a shitty looking and uncomfortable looking chair too, JFL. You can buy an authentic, mid-century modern, European designer chair for a fucking third of that, and it will have 10x the comfort. You can probably even buy a whole authentic, mid-century modern living room set for like half of that.

Though there definitely is furniture for around that price range that I would buy if I was giga-rich, $7,400 for that fucking chair is hilariously retarded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back