Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tiktok is a blackpill goldmine

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
How can you still continue to push ITs narrative when tik tok is like, right there, in your face shutting down all of your shitty arguments left and right? Straight from whores mouths as well.

Grateful for it. It's both lifefuel and massive suicidefuel at the same time. Zoomers are no doubt shaping up to be the most blackpilled gen as a result.

Tik Tok is full of chads dancing while stacies and Becky drool over them

IT won’t touch the tiktokpill

TikTok is just one of many things to hate the Chinese for.

foids are a living blackpill and they don't even know about it

no matter what they say they always will do as the blackpill says
Chad fux beta bux

foids are a living blackpill and they don't even know about it

no matter what they say they always will do as the blackpill says
Chad fux beta bux
The blackpill is law and they will never be able to break it.

Cognitive dissonance.

After years of bluepill brainwashing, the mind will try and protect itself from the truth if it contradicts their beliefs

IT retards don't care about reality lmao, the only thing they care is defending foids

Yeah it’s full

My only reason to live is to see how the black pill triumpally walks the earth and everything that I or my brocels have predicted comes into being. Just millions of lonely men wageslaving, rampant e-whores dating those with money for 50$/hour and chads living like nothing happened. Prostitution is illegal, age of consent is uniformly set at 18 by the UN. Ricecels develop mechs to deliver themselves out of this planet as no amount of manga and anime is gonna save anyone at this point. Just wageslave and pay to be loved, go "your own" way.

Like any other social media. It's all the same cancer

How can you still continue to push ITs narrative when tik tok is like, right there, in your face shutting down all of your shitty arguments left and right? Straight from whores mouths as well.

Grateful for it. It's both lifefuel and massive suicidefuel at the same time. Zoomers are no doubt shaping up to be the most blackpilled gen as a result.
The app itself is a blackpill but moreso a waste of time, if your future wife used it for more than one day it's over, you can't compete.

also i wanted to mention here: i know a really cute foid who was 12 when i started crushing on her (fbicels chill out i was 14 at the time) then one day i saw her standing next to a few other foids, i realised that she got mogged by 2 of them, and i had to convince myself that i chose her due to her innocence, (keyword she was 12) and not solely for her looks

so i was affected by hypergamy

now imagine women, who are even more affected by hypergamy, because of their less rationale thinking, how badly do you think, a woman who is married to a betabux, wants a chad to take her away? very badly. Unless they got married at a time when the betabux was handsome, and she was still in her late/early teens, so no memories of pair bonding with anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back