Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tiktok hypergamy is too insane jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My little brother just sent me this, and holy fuckkk its insane.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/J8Ahx64/

For those who don’t want to click cuz it would give this foid views basically a summary is 3/10 foid is calling 9/10 PSL MOGGERS UGLY! Some 3/10 foids will not settle for less than 10 anymore! Over for human males, only dogs can win now. For those who do watch, warning it is brutal
Also one of the last few guys looks like sub8male jfl

Last edited:
Disgusting video tbh.

Waste of my time. Wish I hadn't opened that link.

I don't see how this is funny.

I dont understand anything of what just happened. All I see is an ugly fat pig cumskin eating while pictures roll by.

Where is the humor in this?

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

I don't see how this is funny.
jfl has taken a whole different meaning for me I use it interchangeably with “wtf” and “Jesus Christ” more than I do to signify humor tbh

My little brother just sent me this, and holy fuckkk its insane.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/J8Ahx64/

For those who don’t want to click cuz it would give this foid views basically a summary is 3/10 foid is calling 9/10 PSL MOGGERS UGLY! Some 3/10 foids will not settle for less than 10 anymore! Over for human males, only dogs can win now. For those who do watch, warning it is brutal
Also one of the last few guys looks like sub8male jfl

Not one second on the vid, but thanks for your tldr

Actually fortunately normies in the comments were just calling her ugly and telling her to rope
ah normies are slowly waking up.
tiktok is churning out blackpills all the time so it makes sense that notmies would finally notice something.

ah normies are slowly waking up.
tiktok is churning out blackpills all the time so it makes sense that notmies would finally notice something.
My brother says normies are becoming decently blackpilled now, an awakening is coming I think. Fingers crossed

this chinese monstrosity needs to be abolished

Whores just mad she cant get a man to stay after the pump and dump

It's all so tiresome.

Comments are mostly guys telling her she has no room to talk.

Goddamn you literally have to be in the top 000.1 percent of looks and height to get women damn it’s completely over for men

In a tiktok foid's eyes a 9/10 Model is lower than a dog. We would probably be lower than bacteria.

and people here won't give up the idea that normies are attractive to women

:feelskek: :feelsUnreal:"bad ass females" just why man just why

I'm not watching that

I despise American culture. America is the country on Earth I hate the most. What a bunch of disgusting creatures. Americans should be ashamed.